News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Your one-stop shop for being righteously butthurt.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2011, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 09:16:23 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2011, 09:14:05 PM
Rev, I needs me some butthurts. I'm jonesin'.

You looked better in make up, you sexy little critter, you.

TGRR,
Hopes you don't believe you'll ever live that pic down.

OOOooooooohhh! :argh!:

:crankey:

*flounce*

Cainad,
Grrrnnaaaargh!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2011, 09:20:43 PM

TGRR,

*flounce*

Cainad,
Grrrnnaaaargh!

I'M BACK BUT ONLY TO TELL YOU THAT I'M FLOUNCING AGAIN

ACTUALLY I FLOUNCED 4 TIMES IN BETWEEN THESE POSTS

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 08:58:03 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 08:54:06 PM
Oh musha, i thought to meself he might be poptart.

1.  I was convinced that he was for a while, but he isn't.  I'm pretty sure he's also The Wizard Joseph, though.

2.  Quit with the brogue, you soggy fucking Irish bastard.

Poptart thing I was expecting.

The Wizard Joseph?   You're playing ROUGH, Roger.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on November 04, 2011, 09:30:36 PM

1.  I was convinced that he was for a while, but he isn't.  I'm pretty sure he's also The Wizard Joseph, though.

That's not rough, Trix, you jabbering, treacherous pimp.  I have people in Wisconsin, people who will haul you up by the back of the pants and shoot you full of angel dust and slam you on the nearest DHS bus with your fingernails painted pink and your mouth covered in blazing red lipstick and your big toes lashed together.

Viva la revolution, you yammering gasbag.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Donald Coyote on November 04, 2011, 09:26:17 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 04, 2011, 09:19:25 PM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on November 04, 2011, 09:13:31 PM
Quote from: Nigel on November 04, 2011, 09:11:43 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 04, 2011, 09:02:22 PM
Huh. I wouldnt have thought of that. Ill have to pay more attention to both their posts.

:lulz: Dear god, why?

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: WHAT THE FUCK  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Remember when you posted about the marine biologist type man? :lulz:

OH FUCKING YES!!!!

Fish Scientist. He holds a special place in my heart. I see him every once in a while and just get all warm and fuzzy inside. It's because he's never asked me for ANYTHING.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2011, 09:28:53 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 04, 2011, 09:20:43 PM

TGRR,

*flounce*

Cainad,
Grrrnnaaaargh!

I'M BACK BUT ONLY TO TELL YOU THAT I'M FLOUNCING AGAIN

ACTUALLY I FLOUNCED 4 TIMES IN BETWEEN THESE POSTS

:lulz:

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 09:32:06 PM

That's not rough, Trix, you jabbering, treacherous pimp.  I have people in Wisconsin, people who will haul you up by the back of the pants and shoot you full of angel dust and slam you on the nearest DHS bus with your fingernails painted pink and your mouth covered in blazing red lipstick and your big toes lashed together.

Pssh, I do that shit for fun.

Tell you what, you bald, over-the-hill pompous holier-then-thou asshole, I'm going to do you a huge favor and show up to one of those Day of Discord thingies, one where you are present, just to show off my hair and beard so you can see what a REAL MAN is supposed to look like.  Then I will proceed to drink you under the table, and while you are laying there comatose, paint your face like a Juggalo and take pictures.  Pictures that you will NEVER live down.  Then you will be gangster.

I was once threatened by a group of 4 white-boy-gangstas, and not the type from a real ghetto, who faced me down, by myself, and when I didn't run they told me ONE PHONE CALL MOTHERFUCKER, ONE CALL AND I GOTS 15 GUYS WITH GUNS ON THE WAY!!  Because, you know, I had a chance against the 4 of them or something.  I expected a better reaction from you than "I'm gonna call my PEEPZ!"

I like this thread!
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Phox

Trix, the wannabe-gangsta crap isn't going to fly very well. Let me give you a piece of advice. If you find yourself typing, go back, read what you have typed, and delete it. Regardless of how witty, funny, or intelligent you think it is, you have shown so many times that for every iota of inspiration you have, fifteen tons of puerile tripe has to come out first. Now don't get me wrong, I appreciate quality content and all, but you know, with you, it's just not worth it. If Semaj is a third rate hack, you're a fifth rate bullshitter, creatively challenged nitwit with nothing to offer and no hope of gaining any knowledge here, because your would-be arrogance and pretention make you the least likeable poster currently on PD. I'd go so far as to say that since I've been here, you're the least likable.

And it's not that you grate on people's nerves. AKK and CU did that. You are fucking boring. You're nothing. You're not worth this response, or anything Roger deems to give to you. Sure, I will engage you in a war of words, but it's like target practice. I've got time to kill and honestly, I'd rather waste it exercising than anything else. So, I'll have a go with you until someone more interesting comes along. Like BH or AKK. Shit, I'll take Snake-Man over your sorry ass. At least he was interesting after you riled him up.

ETA: slight correction

Elder Iptuous

I've got a butthurt deficiency something fierce, Dok...
what do you prescribe?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iptuous on November 04, 2011, 10:48:58 PM
I've got a butthurt deficiency something fierce, Dok...
what do you prescribe?

Read Trix's posts for a while.   

You won't get butthurt, but you'll stop caring.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: trix on November 04, 2011, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 04, 2011, 09:32:06 PM

Pssh, I do that shit for fun.

Tell you what, you bald, over-the-hill pompous holier-then-thou asshole, I'm going to do you a huge favor and show up to one of those Day of Discord thingies, one where you are present, just to show off my hair and beard so you can see what a REAL MAN is supposed to look like.  Then I will proceed to drink you under the table, and while you are laying there comatose, paint your face like a Juggalo and take pictures.  Pictures that you will NEVER live down.  Then you will be gangster.

I was once threatened by a group of 4 white-boy-gangstas, and not the type from a real ghetto, who faced me down, by myself, and when I didn't run they told me ONE PHONE CALL MOTHERFUCKER, ONE CALL AND I GOTS 15 GUYS WITH GUNS ON THE WAY!!  Because, you know, I had a chance against the 4 of them or something.  I expected a better reaction from you than "I'm gonna call my PEEPZ!"

I like this thread!

Joke's dead.

Well done.

trix

Zen Without Zen Masters