News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

HOLY GODDESS OF CONFUSION, THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING SAINTS

Started by Triple Zero, January 12, 2011, 09:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!

http://youtu.be/4PsVoUjNIf4

10 minute video, but it's in Dutch (Flemish, actually), so here's some backstory:

This is from Neveneffecten [side-effects], the same TV-show that broadcasted Kabouter Wesley (the angry gnome).

Recently there's been some uproar about the terrible service of call center customer helpdesks.

Especially some Belgian mobile phone company named MobiStar is one of the worst offenders, with waiting times, horrible waiting music, being dispatched all over the place, number choice menus that go nowhere, and no actual service anywhere in sight.

Blah, formal complaints by consumer rights organisations, and the callcenter helpdesk companies promise to improve things, but all that ever happens are staff meetings, board meetings, proposals, etc, but nothing actually changes ...

Says the guy in the initial shot, "... and this means, they left open a job that still has to be done, by us, and this job is ... REVENGE".

At 5AM a container is delivered in front of the MobiStar office.

The container is placed such that it blocks the entrance to the office's parking garage.

The container contains the crew from Neveneffecten. On the outside of the container is a logo of a company named "Bureau Container", and a phone number. The phone number connects to a phone inside the container. At this point, you can imagine, hilarity ensues.

BTW the video is subtitled in Dutch, because the Flemish dialect/accent is not always as easy to understand. So if you know a littlebit of Dutch, or I dunno, German or Swedish or Danish, you can read along and you'll probably be able to figure out what's going on.

And I didn't look, but who knows maybe some good soul put an English subtitled version online.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NWC

Mobistar sucks, but it's the best provider I've found so far in Belgium. There's always some sort of extra charge though which drives me crazy.

Didn't catch everything that was going on. I have decent German so I got the gist of everything, but it requires too much focusing for it to be funny.

Still, good for them and fuck mobistar.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED