News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Dear Suu

Started by Phox, January 13, 2011, 04:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on January 15, 2011, 12:00:15 AM
Oh, quite the critic now, aren't we? Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with that Harry Potter bilge you've been churning out to comment. But the films were mind numbingly shite. But I suppose we all need to put bread on the table somehow. Still, . . . . That Lad who played Harry, gone off and got famous for being a Horse botherer now.

Yeah, it's working out pretty well for him. But you see, when you breed horses, you need someone to arouse them. I mean, you can't just let them fuck. They might get hurt. Or fail to conceive. Or pull out too soon. That's why you have get someone like young Daniel there to sweet talk them, get the blood flowing. Then you manually jack them off, put the semen in a big ass turkey baster and shove that shit right into the mare's twat. Erotic as hell.  :fap:

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 15, 2011, 12:10:58 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 15, 2011, 12:00:15 AM
Oh, quite the critic now, aren't we? Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with that Harry Potter bilge you've been churning out to comment. But the films were mind numbingly shite. But I suppose we all need to put bread on the table somehow. Still, . . . . That Lad who played Harry, gone off and got famous for being a Horse botherer now.

Yeah, it's working out pretty well for him. But you see, when you breed horses, you need someone to arouse them. I mean, you can't just let them fuck. They might get hurt. Or fail to conceive. Or pull out too soon. That's why you have get someone like young Daniel there to sweet talk them, get the blood flowing. Then you manually jack them off, put the semen in a big ass turkey baster and shove that shit right into the mare's twat. Erotic as hell.  :fap:
Works for me. "The Love that dare not whinny it's name"
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4