News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Illegals Create Jobs

Started by Adios, January 15, 2011, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

Instead of constructing your own Great Wall of China.. did you guys ever think of just... suing the companies that hire illegals? I pretty sure what their doing is illegal.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Phox

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on January 24, 2011, 02:47:57 PM
Instead of constructing your own Great Wall of China.. did you guys ever think of just... suing the companies that hire illegals? I pretty sure what their doing is illegal.

But suing companies for using the resources available to them at obscenely exploitive low cost goes against every tenet of American capitalism.

Cain

But then they may stop making contributions to the political party and President who went ahead with that!  Priorities, man.

The Johnny

Quote from: Cain on January 24, 2011, 02:52:24 PM

But then they may stop making contributions to the political party and President who went ahead with that!  Priorities, man.

Yes, and if we start cracking down on immoral legal technicalities - what will become of us?  :eek:

We didnt built this city on rock & roll, but rather on lawyers!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on January 24, 2011, 08:17:31 PM

But then they may stop making contributions to the political party and President who went ahead with that!  Priorities, man.

Yes, and if we start cracking down on immoral legal technicalities - what will become of us?  :eek:

No, we built it on bones.  Lawyers only became necessary later, to handle some bone donors who ungratefully decided that they didn't like the deal.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 24, 2011, 08:20:37 PM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on January 24, 2011, 08:17:31 PM

But then they may stop making contributions to the political party and President who went ahead with that!  Priorities, man.

Yes, and if we start cracking down on immoral legal technicalities - what will become of us?  :eek:

No, we built it on bones.  Lawyers only became necessary later, to handle some bone donors who ungratefully decided that they didn't like the deal.

:lulz: