News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Cattle Mutilating is back.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 02, 2019, 05:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

https://www.apnews.com/3db8829a222e45b08ed93834f792e9c5

QuoteColby Marshall, vice president of the Silvies Valley Ranch that owned the bulls, has another theory: "We think that this crime is being perpetuated by some sort of a cult."

EoC has the meat sickness on him again.
Molon Lube

Faust

This makes me think the end times are upon us, and I take comfort in that feeling
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

Ah, I see the Chupacabras have migrated north and have developed a fetish for cattle penis.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

We dismembered the last chupacabras in the year of 2007, mostly with the use of a very big gun that shot axes. It was one of those "they thought we were mad" moments, except we were in fact mad when we ran out of axes.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Ok, fine, I admit it, it was me. Mmm, bovine penis.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 03, 2019, 05:36:25 AM
We dismembered the last chupacabras in the year of 2007, mostly with the use of a very big gun that shot axes. It was one of those "they thought we were mad" moments, except we were in fact mad when we ran out of axes.

And I haven't seen EoC in a year.
Molon Lube

LMNO

You see, bitches didn't know about our tomahawks.

The Johnny

Quote from: LMNO on October 03, 2019, 03:05:08 PM

You see, bitches didn't know about our tomahawks.

:lol:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain