News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Trapped

Started by Adios, January 17, 2011, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

I sit her alone in silence. If I move things will only get worse. Much worse. I am trapped and it is my fault, mine alone. I had the chance to avoid this trap, but my head was full of other things, important things.

There is no one who can help.

I begin to cry, no one can hear. I know that sooner or later I am going to have to move, have to face this mess.

Why the hell didn't I remember to buy toilet paper?  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

:lulz:

If there's EVER a time to be emo, that's it.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BabylonHoruv

:mittens:

Those mittens are not to be used in place of toilet paper.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Adios

Pope Pixie Pickle

Whatever

Jasper

OH MY GOD I overlooked this forever just because I thought it would be depressing but

:fuckmittens:  I LOVE IT

Don Coyote

Phox

BadBeast

Use the shower curtain like everyone else does!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Adios

I don't know what came over me.  :lulz:

Adios

3D3N

Ever tried crinkle cutting it? You know, when you have a nice relaxing shit and you squeeze, and relax, squeeze, and relax...