News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Trapped

Started by Adios, January 17, 2011, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

And you end up taking it all too seriously, like a Mac user?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: BadBeast on January 22, 2011, 08:26:43 AM
And you end up taking it all too seriously, like a Mac user?

Thanks for that one. I haven't been able to climax for months now, and after seeing that I'm now suffering from a gloopy hydraulic gush

Slyph

motherfucker look like a golem

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: Slyph on January 22, 2011, 10:38:31 AM
motherfucker look like a golem

So what words, do you propose, are in the head of a Mac User Golem, and what's it's attack, defence and flip-effect?

Slyph

I don't play CCG's, and I don't know what he's thinking, but I do know what he's saying, he's saying

[spoiler]GRAAGHLRF GRRRRFHFHGH HRAAGHLLLFR[/spoiler]

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: Slyph on January 22, 2011, 11:08:07 AM
I don't play CCG's, and I don't know what he's thinking, but I do know what he's saying, he's saying

[spoiler]GRAAGHLRF GRRRRFHFHGH HRAAGHLLLFR[/spoiler]

hmmm, someone got out of the wrong side of their pit didn't they?

Not entirely sure how proposing properties for a fictional Yu-Gi-Oh card constitutes to a spoiler. But then I'm certainly not the smartest monkey on this forum so maybe you should draw me a diagram?

Slyph

??? No I mean he has a mouth full of shit so that would be the noise he would make. A lot of the forums I go on have a "spoiler" text setting that means you have to mouse over a blacked out area to read the text.

I thought it'd funnier to read that way, is all D:

Shub-Crackerath

I sit corrected.

Spank me with the stupid-stick, right across my stupid face.

Just don't moan if I splurge jizm all over you when you do.

Slyph

Is that a pack of Cohiba cigars on his desk? I think I'd sooner have the mouthful of shit.