News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

TRIP'S USA TRIP

Started by Triple Zero, January 18, 2011, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 19, 2011, 02:25:18 AM
Actually Trip, Maine's a nice place too, and you could easily hit it up for a couple of days if you wanted to see some woods and possibly moose.

Also, avoid moose. In car vs. moose, moose always wins.

That's the goddamn truth.  Proof positive that God invented tanks before man did. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

If the proper temporal alignment is achieved, I may be able to show my ass tentacles face if you're in Boston.

Also Suu, "the best food is in Providence"?  What sort of criteria are you using?

AFK

The criteria where the rest of New England runs out of food. 

LMNO

Quote from: RWHN, MPP on January 19, 2011, 01:24:39 PM
The criteria where the rest of New England runs out of food. 
:roflcake:

AFK

In the interest of being fair, I've never actually eaten food in Providence, or anywhere in Rhode Island.  I'm just going with my gut. 

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 19, 2011, 01:23:54 PM
If the proper temporal alignment is achieved, I may be able to show my ass tentacles face if you're in Boston.

Also Suu, "the best food is in Providence"?  What sort of criteria are you using?

AAA...and bias.

Dude, I LIVED ON FEDERAL HILL. Sorry, Federal Hill > North End...EXCEPT for Mike's Pastry. Our pastry place just doesn't compare. It's fantastic, but it's no Mike's.

Al Forno over on the East Side is spotlighted all the time on Food Network.

When I worked at Steeple Street before it closed, we have women who would take the Acela from NYC JUST to have dinner there, and we were a rinky dink nobody bistro.

If that's not a fair reason for bias, I don't know what is.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Weren't you and Richter just talking about how terrible the food in Rhode Island was a couple of days ago?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

If you want to compare the North End with Providence, I'll give you that.  But it's been common knowledge in Boston for some time that good Italian food can no longer be found there.  

I don't want to get into a pissing match about it, and I'm sure there are good places in RI, but... I dunno.

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 19, 2011, 02:06:31 PM
Weren't you and Richter just talking about how terrible the food in Rhode Island was a couple of days ago?

Um...no? Find me a link if I was. I don't think I've ever said the food here was terrible. EVER.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 19, 2011, 02:07:38 PM
If you want to compare the North End with Providence, I'll give you that.  But it's been common knowledge in Boston for some time that good Italian food can no longer be found there.  

I don't want to get into a pissing match about it, and I'm sure there are good places in RI, but... I dunno.

I'm sorry our "suburb" doesn't exactly fit your exquisite Bostonite tastes.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on January 19, 2011, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 19, 2011, 02:06:31 PM

Um...no? Find me a link if I was. I don't think I've ever said the food here was terrible. EVER.

I was hoping you knew for sure. I wouldn't even know where to begin to look. Eh, I was probably mistaken then.

LMNO

Quote from: Suu on January 19, 2011, 02:22:00 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 19, 2011, 02:07:38 PM

I'm sorry our "suburb" doesn't exactly fit your exquisite Bostonite tastes.

Yeah, I had a feeling you'd react badly.

Suu

painkillers administered.

...I love you guys! Let's not argue about yummy foods! GROUP HUG!

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll get in on that.

And now we return you to Trip's USA Trip.