PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Post removed by poster.

Started by ~, January 19, 2011, 02:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

Post removed by poster.

the last yatto

An image board like chaosflux had might be fun...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Liam on January 19, 2011, 02:59:52 AM
RIP:erisbarandgrill.org

If you has any content you are fond of living there, go back it up. She's going DNS tits up in about 60 days or so folks as "INSERT REASON HERE*".

Kind regards, been a whole lot of fun :

EB&G Admin.

:lulz:

*1" We feel that it has run its course in its current incarnation ~ Bella Doom"
*2" We no longer care to waste the money on hosting / dns that we could spend getting drunk or high ~ Liam"

This is the end of an era...It seems like forever ago that we stormed the ramparts of the Obsidian Mirror.   :cry:

I need the dictionary thread.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

I think Verthaine had some good stuff over there. I haven't really browsed around there much.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Bella

The domain's good until April 5th.

That's a little longer than I thought, and it should give everybody lots of time to mine anything you want to keep.

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 04:04:27 AM
Quote from: Liam on January 19, 2011, 02:59:52 AM
RIP:erisbarandgrill.org

If you has any content you are fond of living there, go back it up. She's going DNS tits up in about 60 days or so folks as "INSERT REASON HERE*".

Kind regards, been a whole lot of fun :

EB&G Admin.

:lulz:

*1" We feel that it has run its course in its current incarnation ~ Bella Doom"
*2" We no longer care to waste the money on hosting / dns that we could spend getting drunk or high ~ Liam"

This is the end of an era...It seems like forever ago that we stormed the ramparts of the Obsidian Mirror.   :cry:

I need the dictionary thread.

What, that pile I threw up before I learned how to KYFMS?

Triple Zero

1. Awww that's sad. Even though I never really posted or even much lurked there, it's still an iconic place in our corner of Discordia

2. Liam does that mean that you are going to spend more time posting here then? Pretty please? :D

3. And the other EB&G spags? Or do they have other forums, I believe they don't all like PD as much ... ?

4. About content, I seem to remember that a few years back, when I was reading Roger's MSY series, there were one or two episodes that I couldn't find in the archive on POEE.co.uk, that I had to go look up on EB&G, so it might be important to make sure those are available online somewhere.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

The Diplomat in me would want to extend an invitation to the EB & G denizens, though I understand some reluctance to put down roots here. 

I have fond memories of EB&G.  I would like to have been able to hang around more, but with all that life has thrown at me over the past couple of years, I had to kind of limit myself to one haunt. 

EB&G will have the special distinction of giving me my first pun thread.  Well, I did have to share it with Dan.  Bon Voyage!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Good times, good memories.  Via con Dios, EB&G.

Faust

Quote from: Liam on January 19, 2011, 04:40:03 AM
anything you want go copy / paste.

No chance of getting a sql dump of the rant forum? Specifically Verthain stopped posting here long ago and I'd like a personal copy of his rants, and who knows what else that wasn't cross posted here.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

That's a good point.  I might be worth it to compile Verthaine's writings.

hooplala

It seems like only yesterday I got fired for being on EB&G during work hours... good times!  That job sucked donkey anyway, and it gave me two weeks to be on there nonstop!

I will miss EB&G, though I haven't really been on in years... it was the only forum my wife ever posted on.  One tear.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Adios

Bella, thanks for some good years. This is sad.

Cramulus

Thanks for running the site as long as you did, guys!

In the past when I've been frustrated with this forum, it gives me comfort to know that there ARE other established Discordian communities out there.

East Coast Hustle

Bella and Liam, you guys are obviously more than welcome over here. In fact, anybody over at EB&G is welcome over here, though I can't guarantee that Zurtok won't get endlessly fucked with.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"