News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

ATTN: AZ, New England, Ireland/UK, maybe Canada

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, January 21, 2011, 05:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm starting to form some travel plans for this year, and would like to get a quick idea if any meet ups have an approximate date set for 2011.

Tucson- meet up is April 1st, if I recall, correct? I'll be in Phoenix for the better portion of the Arizona trip, but there's no way I'm missing Tucson, and if I get the chance to meet some of you West Coast/Southwest spags, all the better.

New England- It was June last year, presumably the same this year?

Ireland/UK/Western Europe- Visiting my family at some indeterminate point in the summer (partially dependent on New England meet up). Might be able to make it to a meet-up in England or Scotland, wherever it happens to be. Or if I miss it and of you want to hang out I can probably grab a beer in Dublin, Cork or Liverpool, but I'll otherwise be in Galway for most of the trip.

There's a possibility of Villager and I going to Canada (Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia?) at some point, so Canucks can also fill me in on their meet up plans.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 21, 2011, 05:04:14 PM
I'm starting to form some travel plans for this year, and would like to get a quick idea if any meet ups have an approximate date set for 2011.

Tucson- meet up is April 1st, if I recall, correct? I'll be in Phoenix for the better portion of the Arizona trip, but there's no way I'm missing Tucson, and if I get the chance to meet some of you West Coast/Southwest spags, all the better.

Correct.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 21, 2011, 05:13:26 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 21, 2011, 05:04:14 PM

Correct.

Cool. I was aiming for around that time anyway, but I'll shoot specifically for that week.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS