News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

The Swearing Thread

Started by Scytale Anasûrimbor, January 19, 2011, 05:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

don't be mislead -- Cramulus blows ass

AFK

Is that before or after the mustache ride? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cramulus on January 20, 2011, 06:29:55 PM
don't be mislead -- Cramulus blows ass

As in, there are hoofed mammals in his exhalations.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Scytale Anasûrimbor

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: Scytale Anasûrimbor on January 20, 2011, 05:52:55 PM
cramulus is officialy my favourite among the forum members. but only when howl isn't around.

Fuck Howl.  He's a rotten, useless bastard who spreads woe as fast as he spreads his terrible strain of herpes.  And he owes me $30.

no, i won't fuck him if he has herpes.

uninspired sig is uninspired

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 20, 2011, 06:03:00 PM
Quote from: Scytale Anasûrimbor on January 20, 2011, 05:52:55 PM
cramulus is officialy my favourite among the forum members. but only when howl isn't around.

Fuck Howl.  He's a rotten, useless bastard who spreads woe as fast as he spreads his terrible strain of herpes.  And he owes me $30.

Oh, about that Roger... Howl told me to tell you that he gave it to BB. But, apparently, BB spent it on shrooms and ketamine.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I have to say, swearing in a Scottish accent is just plain fookin awesome.

BadBeast

I remember once getting a rack of hatemail from an Australian Satanist on YouTube, that would have turned the air blue at a dockers piss up. So I decided to write back to him, in a manner that might outswear and insult him to such an extent that he would desist from clagging up my inbox with his dreary, unimaginative profanities and insults about the Queen. I got quite into the spirit of the whole thing, and enjoyed it immensley. So here it is.

Dear Master Belial,
You Jesus loving Choirboy! You sad sack of shit, Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, with the same sewage filled mouth you use to lick your mothers rancid slop pot of a cunt out with.
The poor woman must have cut her own fucking womb out, when she realised what slopped out of the abortion clinics waste bucket and followed her home! You Insult my fucking cuntry? You must be mistaking me for someone who gives a rats arse! Sitting there in your sewage caked shit hole, with your fuckin' mad fantasies of lord santa, (i love him a lot!) Take your fucking mummy's stained scuzzy gusseted panties off your fucking head, and stick em up your rent boy TULIP ARSE!
WANKING AWAY THERE LIKE A FUCKING CIRCUS CHIMP! You fucking Virgin! Jesus is the only one who loves you, he's got a special place for you in Heaven, only you will be the only fucking one there, you sick vomit breathed crack raddled ROCK SPIDER! But first they are going to catch you and stick you in a fucking prison cell for fifty years, for fucking little children, you fucking nonce! And even then, Jesus wil lstill love you. A lot!
But not before the rest of the locked up nonces take turns at you, every single day of your miserable waste of a life,
until you are the fucking utility spunk bucket for every other depraved monster that you sicken with every breath you take.
But still Jesus loves you, no matter what. Jesus loves you more than that fuckin LOSER GOBLIN eared GAYBOY Satan shitpipe EVER WILL!  Jesus will come down from heaven, and GOBLIN will run away, and you will say IM SORRY LORD JESUS, TAKE ME HOME TO HEAVEN! And Jesus Christ, will look at you and say, WE GOT NO ROOM FOR NO ROCK SPIDER NONCE KIDDY FUCKERS LIKE YOU IN HEAVEN, and you will cry like a little girl, with wet knickers and sob away into your snotty sleeve, and then, because JESUS STILL LOVES YOU, he will give you a blunt bit of old tin can, and say KILL YOURSELF, I LOVE YOU, KILL YOURSELF NO-ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU LIKE jESUS DOES, AND YOU'LL SLASH YOUR OWN THROAT, BUT YOU WON'T DIE, BECAUSE ONLY WET SLOPPY GOBLIN SHIT RUNS IN YOUR VEINS, and you have to face the rest of your life being fucked by JESUS, WHO LOVES YOU, A LOT!
OK? Now fuck off, and don't bother me again you CUNT!
Regards, BadBeast.

He ended up friending me on YouTube, but he must have upset other people, because his account was pulled a few weeks after this. Not everyone is as tolerant as I am.  :evil: :evil:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

But just so you don't  think I was too harsh, this is what I was responding to. (All I did was asked if he was some kind of Christian)

i'm no christian cunt fuck u, u pathetic worm
would christian say this motherfucker go and kill ya self u fucked up retarded piece of maggot shit fuck ya mother for giving birth to u she is just a slut and i know that she made a big mistake giving birth to u fucking worm call me a christian cunt i swear that if i saw ya face i would fucking stab u so many times that u would be nothing more then a bloody pile of fucking pus blood and mush fuck u fuck ya mother fuck ya father fuck everyone that u know all of u just fucking die call me a christian cunt i wish i could meet u i would fucking destroy u seriously and u know what fuck friends who needs them the fucking leeches they all fucking are i am proud to admit i have no friends and thats the way it will atay so once again fuck u and die hail satan hail satan hail satan

So he did give me ample reason to send a few choice words back.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A couple of other swears I enjoy are:

SHIT FUCK DAMN

Eat a bowl of dicks

Your fuckstock is assprone, nutcocker.

Anybody who says that English lacks the finely-honed, nuanced yet baffling swearing found in other languages simply isn't trying hard enough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

and of course...

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK!!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 21, 2011, 06:41:46 PM
and of course...

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK!!

:lulz: I wonder how people might try to translate that into other languages?

"See, it translates roughly to 'A pleasingly-flavored sexual intercourse that is not without the compassion of pity'... something like that."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

"I'm shitting in your chimney, you choad burgling dick bishop."

Suu

I have to admit, one of my favorite of all time comes from the movie Hook...

"You parasitic putrid sacks of entrails!"
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Epimetheus

"I don't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock" from Transmet has been a personal favorite of mine.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS