News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

I don't know what to think of this...

Started by Lies, January 19, 2011, 01:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

QuoteA CROSS-dressing police officer was caught alone in his car in a black ladies G-string, bra and six-inch high heels while committing an "offensive act", a court heard yesterday.

With his uniform on the back seat, off-duty constable Peter Karras, 51, of Green Valley, thought a dark and secluded Punchbowl street, in western Sydney, was the perfect place to put on women's clothing and touch himself.

But two officers patrolling the area spotted Karras about 10.40pm.

Documents tendered to Burwood Local Court yesterday revealed Karras was wearing a black ladies G-string that exposed his penis, as well as a black bra, several gold necklaces and matching bracelets and six-inch high heels.

The officers also found his police uniform and police-issued gun belt on the back seat of his car, the court heard.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/cross-dressing-policeman-peter-karras-caught-out-by-officers/story-e6frfhk6-1225990938713

There is no emoticon to express how I feel about this except for maybe...

:fap:
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Faust

Poor guy, he's going to be the laughingstock of his department. Should have stuck to cross dressing at home.
Or cross dressing all the time, I dunno.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Faust on January 19, 2011, 01:56:56 PM
Poor guy, he's going to be the laughingstock of his department. Should have stuck to cross dressing at home.

I'm not sure but you probably don't get to keep your job as a police officer when you get caught jacking off in drag in public.

And if you do get to keep your job, you probably shouldn't want to.

poor guy, underwear was probably riding up his ass and he just had to pull off on the side of the road to adjust.   :lulz:
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Faust

Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on January 19, 2011, 02:01:07 PM

I'm not sure but you probably don't get to keep your job as a police officer when you get caught jacking off in drag in public.

If he had no previous warnings I cant see him getting into too much trouble, then again in Ireland you basically have to kill someone to get fired.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Why in the hell is that even a crime? Fucking rednecks. Sounds like they were out to get him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Sounds like he was busting one at the time....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 19, 2011, 06:49:44 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2011, 06:49:08 PM
His buddies ratted on him?  :madbanana:

They busted him.

Unless he's taking bribes, beating up prostitutes, or dealing drugs, or some other SERIOUS crime/corruption.  you don't fucking do that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

If you can't masturbate in your own car, where CAN you masturbate??
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Hoopla on January 19, 2011, 07:01:27 PM
hm...
if i'm not mistaken, one of my wife's old friend was a nudist and he indicated that you are allowed to be naked in your car as long as you aren't intending to expose yourself.  it came up because he got pulled over by a cop who asked him to step out of the car, and he had to inform the cop that he was legally compelled to stay in the car.
also, we have castle doctrine here in TX that allows us to pack heat in our vehicles without a concealed carry permit as it is an extension of our personal property, so i don't see why i wouldn't be allowed to do anything else that would be allowed in such a context...  :?

Jasper

At first I was giggling due to schadenfreude, but now I just feel sorry for him.  It's not like he was shooting bums or harassing people.

Cramulus

This is how I wish the story ended:

The cross-dressing cop was polishing his nightstick in front of a house just as a burglar attempted to break and enter.

Despite being "out of uniform", the cop had to jump up and arrest the guy.

THEN it turns out it wasn't a burglar, it was just some erotic burglar role play.

AND THEY BONED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Faust on January 19, 2011, 02:04:36 PM
Quote from: The Dancing Pickle on January 19, 2011, 02:01:07 PM

If he had no previous warnings I cant see him getting into too much trouble, then again in Ireland you basically have to kill someone to get fired.
In America if you kill someone you get paid time off.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on January 19, 2011, 07:15:12 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 19, 2011, 07:01:27 PM
hm...
if i'm not mistaken, one of my wife's old friend was a nudist and he indicated that you are allowed to be naked in your car as long as you aren't intending to expose yourself.  it came up because he got pulled over by a cop who asked him to step out of the car, and he had to inform the cop that he was legally compelled to stay in the car.
also, we have castle doctrine here in TX that allows us to pack heat in our vehicles without a concealed carry permit as it is an extension of our personal property, so i don't see why i wouldn't be allowed to do anything else that would be allowed in such a context...  :?

We have a similar law in Oregon, at least w/r/t nudity in your car. If you aren't intending to be seen, it's not illegal. It's called "reasonable expectation of privacy" or something like that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."