News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Post clean up bump

Started by Dildo Argentino, September 18, 2012, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dildo Argentino

Okay, that's embarrassing. Sorry, I am a bit of a 'tard.

But the Stalin thing... apart from "Fidel Castro", those were actually photographs being censored, not people being destroyed...

That's backpedalling, right?

Without backpedalling: it was a stupid comparison to draw.

I think I need to lurk at least a week or so.
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 07:15:41 PM
Okay, that's embarrassing. Sorry, I am a bit of a 'tard.

But the Stalin thing... apart from "Fidel Castro", those were actually photographs being censored, not people being destroyed...

That's backpedalling, right?

Without backpedalling: it was a stupid comparison to draw.

I think I need to lurk at least a week or so.

At some point, Holist, you're going to have to come to grips with the fact that I'm making fun of you.  You aren't being taken seriously.  I know this may chap your already enflamed & red ass to no end; I am sure that in whatever group of damage-cases and headjobs you hang out with, you are used to being the voice of all that is Right & True.  But this is Discordia, and while we can hear you scream, we don't care.

You may notice, for example, that the Daily Discordia thread wasn't "cleaned up".  The reason for that is because it is a dead thread that nobody cares about.  You may also notice that members here that don't even get along turned on you, more or less at the same time.  Can you imagine a reason why that may have happened?  I mean, aside from the obvious ROGER'S MIND CONTROL LAZORS"?

It's because we're a community, of sorts.  We have our own interests, our own infighting, etc.  You, on the other hand, are an outsider...Some random jerk that drops in once every few months and says rotten shit to people who don't know you from Adam, in between fits of spouting obvious bullshit.  You have apparently mistaken us for a Pagan board, where your beliefs are "celebrated" with no criticism or questioning whatsoever.  I know a couple of high-traffic Pagan boards, if that's what you're after.

What compounds all of this is your refusal to show the basic respect implied by actually READING what other people write before firing off some butthurt reply.  In this, you are no different than the other couple of dozen trolls and ankle-biting pinealists that shuffle in here every year, with their pants around their ankles and a silly grin on their face.

Yours truly,
Nikita Kruschev
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Also, everyone knows that all currently-living Polar Bears are owned by Coca Cola, so thanks for being a corporate shill!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 06:46:29 PM
And the real pity is, he's probably lying about not troubling us for a good long time.

That plural and singular, again. I addressed you (singular) and I was talking to you (singular)

I was critical of you, and on topic. It got to the point that mustering even a half-not-shameful response became a chore for you. So you kicked what I have written to the side. You did not stamp on it.

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 06:46:29 PM
If it's all the same to ya, I'd just as soon he didn't stain up the thread unnecessarily.

And it seems to me it was your idea.

See you around.

It was his thread, so of COURSE it was his idea. The thread starter has the right to initiate a split at any time if they feel the thread is being derailed. No one other than the thread starter has the right to initiate a split; they may suggest it, but the OP always has the right to shoot the suggestion down. Your conversation is still taking place, just in another thread.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 07:07:40 PM
Quote from: holist on September 18, 2012, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 06:44:19 PM
I didn't censor shit, you dumbfuck.  Your posts are here:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php/topic,33286.0.html

Untouched, in order, alongside the posts from others that were responding to you.  You decided to derail a functional conversation because your butt hurt, so the conversation was split.

You don't get to fuck things up for the people that had requested that thread be rewritten, just because you're mad at mean old Fidel.  Sorry.

and shortly afterwards: it was in fact my idea.

Did you just admit to lying in my face to justify you actions? Well done, biped.

Nope.  Not sure what the fuck you're talking about.  You seem to be under an impression that "the request that the thread be rewritten" = "split".  Had you even READ the thread, you'd know that the thread itself was rewritten at the request of 3 people, the original version being lost.

Since you can't be bothered to read a thread you plan to spam, I don't see that there's any need to explain things more than that, because you're a bit of a 'tard.

It's occurred to me that it's possible that the guy's English skills are simply for shit, but he can't admit it. It would explain why he seems to only partially understand 99% of what he takes offense at, and why his arguments make no sense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:09:15 PM

Untouched, in order, alongside the posts from others that were responding to you.  You decided to derail a functional conversation because your butt hurt, so the conversation was split.

You don't get to fuck things up for the people that had requested that thread be rewritten, just because you're mad at mean old Fidel.  Sorry.

Did you just admit to lying in my face to justify you actions? Well done, biped.

Nope.  Not sure what the fuck you're talking about.  You seem to be under an impression that "the request that the thread be rewritten" = "split".  Had you even READ the thread, you'd know that the thread itself was rewritten at the request of 3 people, the original version being lost.

Since you can't be bothered to read a thread you plan to spam, I don't see that there's any need to explain things more than that, because you're a bit of a 'tard.

It's occurred to me that it's possible that the guy's English skills are simply for shit, but he can't admit it. It would explain why he seems to only partially understand 99% of what he takes offense at, and why his arguments make no sense.

I toyed with that notion, but discarded it in favor of the Grand Unified Tard theory, which states that no matter where you go, there's always an asshole.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 18, 2012, 10:10:48 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:09:15 PM

I toyed with that notion, but discarded it in favor of the Grand Unified Tard theory, which states that no matter where you go, there's always an asshole.

That one is so much more elegant.

Anna Mae Bollocks

G.U.T.

Beautiful. :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:11:39 PM

Old Irish proverb- Never take an eejit with you anywhere, because you can always find one when you get there...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on September 20, 2012, 11:42:13 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 18, 2012, 10:11:39 PM

Old Irish proverb- Never take an eejit with you anywhere, because you can always find one when you get there...

In Ireland? 

Fidel,
Not taking the cheap shot.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 21, 2012, 12:18:01 AM
Quote from: Pixie on September 20, 2012, 11:42:13 PM

In Ireland? 

Fidel,
Not taking the cheap shot.

Nope.. ANYWHERE! Irishness has no exclusivity to being an eejit.