News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

"Bob" Drives People Crazy.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 20, 2011, 01:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

And all of this nonsense about "YUO might not even be aware of your stank!" to make women paranoid. Talk about using marketing to create an impression of need for a product.

And that's why those ads are definitely "Bob's" work. Selling you products you didn't even know you needed, at unbelievable prices!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on January 24, 2011, 03:31:18 AM

This is just begging to be photoshopped but my photoshop skills are FAIL.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BadBeast

It would be good to revive the advertising campaign, and get it carried in Cosmo, Hello, etc. It's message is just as important today, as it ever was.
:horrormirth:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

BadBeast

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Connie gives Bob a run for his money at chess while smoking hash.

SCIENCE!

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division