News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

"Bob" Drives People Crazy.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 20, 2011, 01:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

This country can be such a cesspool at times.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

*GrumpButt*

Holy shit

where the hell do they find these kids >.>

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

They were just a little obsessed with stank back then, right?   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Terrifyingly obsessed.

Also I love the ones that imply that the reason her husband won't fuck her is because her pussy smells.  :horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

DISINFECT THAT DIRTY, DIRTY HOLE, YOU FILTHY, VORACIOUS WOMAN! :crankey:

Phox

My favorite part is how it's the woman's fault and a "wifely sin" to allow it to happen.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, the line "an odor she may not detect, but which is so readily apparent to people around her"  obviously translates to

"YOUR CUNT STINKS AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN SMELL IT, YOU OBLIVIOUS COW".  :x