News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Sermon to the Yard Sale Proprietors

Started by Richter, January 20, 2011, 04:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Hey, what do you think you're doing?  Having a yard sale out in public with children's toys, and you've got that filth sitting out on a table?  What possessed you to put that out in the face of the sun?  Are you thinking it's a cute little "Couple's accessory"?  No, it's a fucking dildo!  If you had any love of Jesus or Fear of our lord, you'd put that crap away!  You'd keep it out of sight, and only sell it in out your back door in a crumpled paper bag for a wad of filthy bills at an hour past midnight!  This is not the time or the place for you to peddle your used flesh toys!  Aren't you ashamed of yourself?  Don't you have any sense of decent loathing for those horrible meaty bits hanging between your legs?  Don't you feel vile for your urges?  Exactly what kind of Amurica do you want?

::At this point the good Deacon was forcibly removed from the premises.  He was shoved into a car which sped off, noises possibly involving howling laughter coming form inside.  His parents have since learned never to take him to yard sales::
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A