News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Dead Birds

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, January 05, 2011, 05:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

My personal theory is that they have learned to understand what people are saying. They are now committing suicide.

maphdet

I think Charley is right.

And really-People like Cindy Jacobs make me wonder how they survived through life this long.

But -umm-yeah-I'm going to be checking back on this here thread. *is a bit concerned or paranoid* (as usual)
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Whatever

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 12, 2011, 04:48:05 PM
My personal theory is that they have learned to understand what people are saying. They are now committing suicide.

:lulz:

They've been watching Sarah Palin on youtube ?

Adios

You catch on pretty fast!  :lulz:

Whatever

Quote from: Charley Brown on January 12, 2011, 05:23:53 PM
You catch on pretty fast!  :lulz:

Yep yep, momma didn't raise no idjits! :wink:

Adios

Scattered across the snow along a stretch of Second Street were the frozen bodies of dead starlings. Their bodies were everywhere, according to witnesses like Alison Brown.

"The street where we park and the sidewalks were just covered with them," Brown told the station.

Animal control officers picked up hundreds of birds on Monday, and more then turned up, bringing the total to more than 300.
{snip}
At first, Yankton Animal Control Officer Lisa Brasel said that the authorities "thought the birds didn't migrate, and got cold and froze to death."

Brasel said she didn't suspect illness because all the starlings were at a good weight and appeared to be, for the most part, healthy.

She planned to send some of the bodies to South Dakota State University for testing, until she got a phone call from officials with the United States Department of Agriculture that solved the mystery.

"They said they had poisoned the birds about 10 miles south of Yankton, and they were surprised they came to Yankton like they did.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41178569/ns/us_news-environment/

Interesting.