News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Raising awareness for fun diseases

Started by 3D3N, January 21, 2011, 06:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: 3D3N on January 21, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
And Im a female. Maybe you should reconsider your own "speculations beyond the data" :P

All assumptions are factually accurate and not up for reconsideration until such time as the suspect party presents visual evidence to the contrary. In other words: Pics or it didn't happen.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 21, 2011, 09:37:51 PM
Quote from: 3D3N on January 21, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
And Im a female. Maybe you should reconsider your own "speculations beyond the data" :P

All assumptions are factually accurate and not up for reconsideration until such time as the suspect party presents visual evidence to the contrary. In other words: Pics or it didn't happen.

Which reminds me...

3D3N

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: 3D3N on January 21, 2011, 09:34:52 PM
Well, the main thing I got from the discordian texts wasnt that it was all laughs, but I found alot of meaning in the laughs that it provided. If anything the best thing thats come of it is that eris is gonna flick shit in your pudding, whether invited or not, so you might as well have a laugh about it. The overall impact of this philosophy seems to be that you can take the shit that life inevitably throws at you whilst having a bit more fun in the process.

That is a perfectly valid take on it. Everyone's Discordia is a little different, so expecting to find some unified theory will result in disappointment.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

3D3N

A rasta once said to me: "If all the flowers in me garden were the same flower, itd be a shit garden."

Bruno

Formerly something else...

The Good Reverend Roger

THIS THREAD NEEDS HELP!

WON'T YOU PLEASE HELP?

TGRR,
Had his day made by the fact that there is in fact a website called "mrpoop.com".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

OMFG...

I just blew coffee all the hell over my keyboard and monitor.  :lulz:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

THERE IS ONLY ONE MR POOP AND HE IS YOUR MR POOP!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 12:36:24 AM

So wait people take pictures of their poop and post them? I think I might on line with.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 22, 2011, 12:43:48 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 22, 2011, 12:36:24 AM

So wait people take pictures of their poop and post them? I think I might on line with.

I know I've found MY new wanking site!

*GrumpButt*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on January 22, 2011, 12:47:28 AM
That is just so.. so... HOT.   :evil:

I'll pull that bastard right off, see if I fucking don't.

*GrumpButt*