News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

ATTN SQUIDDAY!

Started by Sister Fracture, January 23, 2011, 10:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

I feel like I broke my ass, and have just over an hour to make all the foods ready for monkey's birthday party, but I just wanted to say

I LOVE YOU SQUIDDAY!!!!!

You know I love me some soap! :D <3

Someone's got a shiny new button! :fap:

Baaaaw, need to get my ears pierced! They are SO GODDAMN PRETTY!

Lol wut iz dis? I love how adorably small it is (and I did spot "Alice's Tea Party" on it. :D )
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Kai

I'd say this thread is a nice thank you, but I didn't get you anything.  :fap:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Phox

Quote from: ϗ on January 23, 2011, 10:12:18 PM
I'd say this thread is a nice thank you, but I didn't get you anything.  :fap:

Me either! And now I feel like a cad!  :sad: :1fap:

Sir Squid Diddimus

The wee bottle is smelly oil you use for rubbin on yoself for to smell purty.

No pierced ears? Damn.
Well, hmm.

I just thought you might need some "escape the bullshit for a moment", so I sent that stuff.

Jenne

Squiddy's presents are the best!  I reopened the cigar box of goodies the other day (I sorta kept the bottle of wtf-is-this (looks like a fetus?), the American flag and one other item--forget what atm--in the box for safe-keeping) and had fond memories.  The cheese and moonpie I of course ate, and I wear the earrings all the time!

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 24, 2011, 05:48:59 PM
The wee bottle is smelly oil you use for rubbin on yoself for to smell purty.

No pierced ears? Damn.
Well, hmm.

I just thought you might need some "escape the bullshit for a moment", so I sent that stuff.

It was a very good "escape the bullshit for a moment" box. Thank you so much! :D

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Richter

Squid's packages are always full of awesome. 

Like the shiny armadillo package with a handwritten note:

"FUCKING HAM PICKLES WAT?"

This is now book mark in my stack of RPG books, and never fails to make people ask.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Quote from: Richter on January 24, 2011, 11:12:01 PM
Squid's packages are always full of awesome.  

Like the shiny armadillo package with a handwritten note:

"FUCKING HAM PICKLES WAT?"

This is now book mark in my stack of RPG books, and never fails to make people ask.

:lulz:  Yeah, her messages written on the package itself were the first sign to me it's a REALLY REAL FOR REAL treasure in the package!  :D

Sir Squid Diddimus

sometimes it's fun to get something weird in the mail.
it can brighten up a shitty day.

Today, I got a hat.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky, when I make it back down to the Holy City, I pierce your ears for you if you want. I pierced my own a few times, it seems to have worked out OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, Squiddy's gifts = TEH AWESOME!!!!!

I wear my transistor jewelry alla time. And Mr. Centipede Heart sits in my living room, I love him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Nigel on January 25, 2011, 08:25:02 AM
Freeky, when I make it back down to the Holy City, I pierce your ears for you if you want. I pierced my own a few times, it seems to have worked out OK.

YES PLZ