News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Mrs Pterodactyl

Started by Adios, January 23, 2011, 03:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was little, even before Jurassic Park came out.

As such I totally approve of cloning any and all dinosaurs possible, and letting them run rampant.  It's not like anyone will miss San Diego that much anyway...

Phox

Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2011, 10:08:14 AM
I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was little, even before Jurassic Park came out.

As such I totally approve of cloning any and all dinosaurs possible, and letting them run rampant.  It's not like anyone will miss San Diego that much anyway...

I agree. And this will make being a Mammoth cowboy so much more FUN! I mean, we'd have pteradactyl eggs for breakfast, and ride triceratops out on the range, and fight off velociraptor-riding banditos in the afternoon! That would be the  BEST DAY EVAR!  :mrgreen:

Adios

Quote from: Cain on January 26, 2011, 10:08:14 AM

That would be my dream job.

BadBeast

It would be really bad form not to recreate Dinosaurs if we possibly could, just to make up for all the other Animals that we made go extinct. It would be nice for man, as a species to give something back to the environment for a change. It would ensure that generations in the future would have a good supply of fossil fuels to use. Then they wouldn't have to evolve nuclear weapons. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4