News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS: FIRST PART OF THE SECOND MATRIX TRILOGY LEAKED!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 26, 2011, 01:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Cramulus

holy shit

at first I was like, "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO TOP THE TOWER OF FILTH WITH AN EVEN BIGGER CATHEDRAL OF DOG SHIT?"

and then I saw the trailer and I was like "ooh actually that looks pretty good."

and WOW keanu has put on weight

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cramulus on January 26, 2011, 01:57:49 AM
holy shit

at first I was like, "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE GOING TO TRY TO TOP THE TOWER OF FILTH WITH AN EVEN BIGGER CATHEDRAL OF DOG SHIT?"

and then I saw the trailer and I was like "ooh actually that looks pretty good."

and WOW keanu has put on weight
He is 46. The first Matrix movie came out almost 12 years ago. We've all put on weight since then.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Prince Glittersnatch III

Still better than Revolutions.

It better have a bollywood dance number at the end.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

I'm glad to see the special effects have kept pace with the most modern methods out there.

LMNO

I would pay good money to see that film.

Do you think they have it on Netflix?

Cain

To be honest, that clip is far more entertaining than, say, the entire of Paranormal Activity: This Time We Could Afford A Colour Camera or whatever it is called.

Scytale Anasûrimbor

for some bizarre reason i can't completely figure out (possibly a combination of head shape, haircut and sunglasses), those robots reminded me of kim jong-il.

now i shall have to re-watch the matrix and terminator and imagine that it's KJ-I instead of arnie and keanu (or maybe instead of hugo weaving would be more fitting? hmm... decisions, decisions).

uninspired sig is uninspired

Jenne

India's actually terribly proud of this movie.  They're hoping it'll make the main guy a total US movie star like his costar Ashwariya Rai.  :fap:  (she's hot, sorry, I'd do her)  I'd go see it if it was playing--it probably already came out.   We have a decently large enough Indian population around here that their movies come out on the big screen quite often.  I should look around and see if it's playing.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

<netflix> your movie... has been added to the Saved section of your DVD Queue

tho it also appeared on boingboing, should have done it sooner.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit