News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

I knew you fuckers were aliens.

Started by Adios, January 26, 2011, 03:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on January 29, 2011, 12:07:45 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 28, 2011, 11:59:49 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 28, 2011, 11:55:10 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 28, 2011, 11:48:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 28, 2011, 11:23:00 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 28, 2011, 10:48:49 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 28, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on January 28, 2011, 09:18:41 PM
I still say you're all aliens.

I haven't seen anyone deny that.
I refute and deny being an Alien. Every member of my family, going back for the last 6543 years was from Earth, and none of them ever bred with Aliens. As far as I can tell. But I have been wrong before.

You don't count. You're to fucked up on mushrooms and peyote to form coherent sentences.
Huh. I wish! Never even seen any Peyote. And I only have about 500 mushrooms left from last year, and I like to save some for the Summer.
Also, if you are trying to tell me I'm too fucked in the head to realise I actually am an Alien, then I want a good snootful of whatever drugs are currently eating away at your brain.    (Nanu Nanu . . . . Phox calling Orson)   :lulz:  ,Are you one of those "The Truth is Out There" numbnuts who sit around Roswell at night, looking up in the sky for the return of your Mother Ship?  Because if you are, . . . . . well, if you are, then that sounds like fun.  Pretty lulzy, but still fun.
Oh shit! That does sound like fun! Let's get some mushrooms and peyote and meet up in New Mexico!
Might be a bit tricky, Geographically, but I live in one of Europes UFO hotspots, so next time the Mothership swings by, I'll get them to drop me at Roswell, and we can take it from there, OK?

I fucking you up royally. THAT IS MY PHOXXY!!!!!!
You rebellious colonists have no right to be doing anything "Royally". And it's not like I'm forcing MY Phoxxy to marry me! She asked me, anyway. So, . . . Go and eat a dick, I suppose. :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4