News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

So Just Exactly What ARE We Doing, Anyway?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 26, 2011, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

No worries on my part, I'm in that section of midwest hell no one wants to visit  :|  I don't blame them a bit!

Captain Utopia

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 03, 2011, 03:46:53 PM
Honestly, it might simply be a reference guide.

"I've got an idea... Who would be into where I want to take it?"
:checks chart:
"Ok, I'm gonna PM Cram, Richter, and Jenne."

I think that'd be pretty neat.

Phox

Quote from: Khara on March 03, 2011, 03:47:23 PM
No worries on my part, I'm in that section of midwest hell no one wants to visit  :|  I don't blame them a bit!
I'm two hours away from you.  :D

Captain Utopia

Triple Zero

Quote from: Khara on March 02, 2011, 10:28:19 PM
I know rules =/= goals =/= deadlines, they just fall into the same avoidance category for me. 

wouldn't worry about that too much.

I think we need a category of people that just like to hop in on a project when they feel like it.
(unless I mistake the purpose of this thread for anything)

... You wouldnt be lonely in that category either :)

it's just that some people like being a bit more specific about it. if I understand correctly. doesn't mean that everybody should.

I'd be in both camps, btw.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

You can't categorize me!

I AM A MAN, NOT A NUMBER!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on March 07, 2011, 06:02:59 PM
You can't categorize me!

I AM A MAN, NOT A NUMBER!

YES YOU ARE, GET BACK IN YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Subtract Eight!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Phox

BadBeast

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 07, 2011, 04:38:09 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 02, 2011, 10:28:19 PM
I know rules =/= goals =/= deadlines, they just fall into the same avoidance category for me. 

wouldn't worry about that too much.

I think we need a category of people that just like to hop in on a project when they feel like it.
(unless I mistake the purpose of this thread for anything)

... You wouldnt be lonely in that category either :)

it's just that some people like being a bit more specific about it. if I understand correctly. doesn't mean that everybody should.

I'd be in both camps, btw.
Bump. I can fit into this category. Probably. More than probably. Almost definitely.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4