News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

what are yuo doing?

Started by the last yatto, January 26, 2011, 10:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Well today I hope to visit booby doctor for more supplies/bottles as their inhouse store is like hella cheaper then babys r us for spare parts like bottles and connectors.

Then I figured we go somewhere as a family, the three of us. Maybe get a hotdog or go get gifts from zeus (achille's great grandfather)
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Packing so I can move out of this shithole. :fnord:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Rereading the PD, actually.  :fnord:

Though, I'm a little distracted by hunger, and may eat something shortly.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pope Pixie Pickle

Reeducation

I'm just staying sober for the next two years (at least). It's really hard, when you KNOW that you can't drink.
Before this decision I didn't really think about it, but now? It's in my mind every second hour.

I'm not an alcoholic (no really), but it (alcoholism) runs in the family and I thought that I started to like it (alcohol) a little too much.

So the short story is that I'm thinking really "deep" thoughts about alcohol while feeling superior to my parents.

(edit: writing disorder)
I am very calm

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reeducation on January 26, 2011, 10:48:54 PM
I'm just staying sober for the next two years (at least). It's really hard, when you KNOW that you can't drink.
Before this decision I didn't really think about it, but now? It's in my mind every second hour.

I'm not an alcoholic (no really), but it (alcoholism) runs in the family and I thought that I started to like it (alcohol) a little too much.

So the short story is that I'm thinking really "deep" thoughts about alcohol while feeling superior to my parents.

2 years is kinda arbitrary. Why that long? Why not go, say, 2 months, give yourself a little break from it and then do another 2 months?

Bella

I'm sitting here all aglow while eating these:

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Reeducation

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 26, 2011, 10:54:51 PM

2 years is kinda arbitrary. Why that long? Why not go, say, 2 months, give yourself a little break from it and then do another 2 months?

:roll:

I started to drink when I was about 11 or 12 years old (it's a tradition in here) and the longest break after my 16th birthday has been two months. Once.

So I want to know what it is to be sober all the time. Being sober for a year in Finland at the age of 26 is probably the craziest thing you could ever do.

That's it.

I am very calm

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reeducation on January 26, 2011, 11:25:06 PM

I started to drink when I was about 11 or 12 years old (it's a tradition in here) and the longest break after my 16th birthday has been two months. Once.

So I want to know what it is to be sober all the time. Being sober for a year in Finland at the age of 26 is probably the craziest thing you could ever do.

That's it.

Holy crap. Well, you guys are next to Russia. Well, good for you man, keep it up.

Reeducation

Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 26, 2011, 11:26:50 PM

That's it.

Holy crap. Well, you guys are next to Russia. Well, good for you man, keep it up.

The problem in most parts of this country is that alcohol is as normal thing to drink as water. Anywhere you go, it's always time to drink a "few".
That will be the problem. It's like being on a diet or something. You don't really want to eat that cake, but it's there, it's free and somebody is looking at you like you're a fucking idiot for not accepting their offer. 
I am very calm

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reeducation on January 26, 2011, 11:44:36 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on January 26, 2011, 11:26:50 PM

That's it.

The problem in most parts of this country is that alcohol is as normal thing to drink as water. Anywhere you go, it's always time to drink a "few".
That will be the problem. It's like being on a diet or something. You don't really want to eat that cake, but it's there, it's free and somebody is looking at you like you're a fucking idiot for not accepting their offer. 

That does sound difficult. Good luck with it.

aquemini

Just took my dog for a walk.... he crapped in the neighbor's yard.... the steaming pile of shit made me think of Obamacare.....

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: aquemini on January 27, 2011, 05:25:21 AM
Just took my dog for a walk.... he crapped in the neighbor's yard.... the steaming pile of shit made me think of Obamacare.....

Oh boy....
No wonder this dude hasn't figured out fnords.

Iason Ouabache

Stuck at work at 3:30 in the goddamn morning, listening to Guns 'n Roses BECAUSE I FUCKIN' CAN!!!

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘