News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

NOIDS

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 05:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 08:26:29 PM2.  I have no intention of suing you.  I have a more appropriate response in mind.

Damn this sounded fun.
Anyone found to have infringed
   a copyrighted work may be liable for statutory damages up to $30,000 for
   each work infringed and, if willful infringement is proven by the copyright
   owner, that amount may be increased up to $150,000 for each work infringed.
   In addition, an infringer of a work may also be liable for the attorney's
   fees incurred by the copyright owner to enforce his or her rights.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

What the fuck is your problem with me, Yatto?  Seriously?  So now you're punishing me for...not being involved in an argument between you and Roger?

You've lost it, man.

BadBeast

Having your written words attached to WL, could very well have a lot more than just Career based consequences. Just sayin'.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

BB, i wasnt given the choice of cables or cain

and roger help ensured slowed progress on crams idea of including the discord here to others in the print form of intermittens and by refusing his works, we went from having an issue every other month to just something only a handful of spags bothered to work on. all because of Uncle BadTouch im guessing

AND hmmm suddenly three times in a row my wifi connection lags out... :fnord:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 09:21:24 PM
and roger help ensured slowed progress on crams idea of including the discord here to others in the print form of intermittens and by refusing his works, we went from having an issue every other month to just something only a handful of spags bothered to work on.

So you're drafting people.

Fucking thief.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BadBeast

Seems the comment I weighed in on has gone. Anyway, L8rs peeps. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

Quote from: BadBeast on January 27, 2011, 09:48:39 PM

didnt quote me :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:00:47 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on January 27, 2011, 09:48:39 PM

didnt quote me :)

See, BB?  Inherently dishonest.

Great example for that kid of his.  When he's not beating his GF, he's lying and stealing.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

the last yatto

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:05:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2011, 09:38:16 PM

So you're drafting people.

chaos never died

You have an excuse for everything don't you?  The time you harmed your GF, the lying, the stealing, everything.

the last yatto

since when is fucking with a quote, lying?
:dok:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Able on January 27, 2011, 10:15:57 PM
since when is fucking with a quote, lying?
:dok:

Shut it, liar.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Well, there goes the last bit of respect I had for Yatto.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the last yatto

The Good Reverend Roger