News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

how to win peedee

Started by the last yatto, January 27, 2011, 10:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 02, 2011, 06:28:31 AM
Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on February 01, 2011, 05:48:36 PM
I was in the office working, then checking some threads here. I know the bosses let run image filters and stuff, that's why I NEVER go to pictures threads here. Thought the other ones should be safe. Then, 10 minutes after reading that thread, my boss came in and asked me about pictures of feces. I had to talk to him for 20 minutes and he said that he gives me a last chance.

So much about caring about others' well being in RL.

Wait, so they monitor what images you look at but not what site your on/what youre reading?
So for all they know you could be reading horrible pedophilia/scat/rape erotic fiction.

He's trying to make a point that he should be able to spag up PD with penises. Just ignore him.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Twatburger you fucking worthless sack of shit how dare you have the nerve to complain about anything being NSFW after the bullshit you pulled.  Do you think the penises you put on my face were fucking safe for work you shitbag?  

Go fucking die and be done with it you shitstain. Nobody gives a flying fuck if you live or die let alone get fired.

Which part of WE ALL FUCKING HATE YOU WORSE THAN SYPHILIS don't you understand?  Actually, syphilis is preferable to your sorry ass.

I am wondering how much your boss would like the shit you did to my picture?  I may need to send an email.....  hmmmm

*GrumpButt*

Oh shit. I missed that Khara....

What a shithead.  :argh!:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Adios

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on February 02, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
Oh shit. I missed that Khara....

What a shithead.  :argh!:

You don't know the half of it.

*GrumpButt*

That's alright, I don't think I wanna know....
But still  :argh!: mofo
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger (NSFW) on February 01, 2011, 05:58:57 PM
To make things clear: It is my own responsibility which sites i visit at work, so I wouldn't ever blame a content's OP for me getting in trouble. It just seems that when it comes to a judgement about someone posting NSFW material or getting in trouble because of NSWF material, everyone is even but some are more even.

Funny thing is that Roger gives me the same answer I gave him when I once didn't mark a NSWF picture.
Somebody gave you a job?   :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Robert De Naro

bump for peanut gallery consideration