News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

ATTN, RWHN

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 28, 2011, 01:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I have heard that musicians duet better.

TGRR,
Taunting you mercilessly until March.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

AFK

Are we not drawn onward to new era?

Are we not pure? "No sir!" Panama's moody Noriega brags. "It is garbage!" Irony dooms a man;

Art, name no tub time. Emit but one mantra.

A car, a man, a maraca.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

AFK

Do good? I? No! Evil anon I deliver. I maim nine more hero-men in Saginaw, sanitary sword
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.