News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

REPENT AUSSIES!

Started by Adios, February 01, 2011, 04:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

I don't know what you fuckers did to piss God off so bad, but you better figure it out.

Patients are being evacuated from hospitals in the north Queensland city of Cairns as Cyclone Yasi roars closer to the Australian coastline.

Troops are flying patients to Brisbane, while residents in coastal areas are being urged to find safer locations.

Yasi is expected to hit the state as a category four storm early on Thursday, bringing a storm surge and heavy rain.

Queensland Premier Anna Bligh has described the cyclone as "huge and life-threatening".

"This is potentially a deadly storm and we need to take it absolutely seriously," she said.

"If you are in a low-lying or waterfront area in the danger zone and beyond, you need to relocate yourself and your family to safety."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12322154

Placid Dingo

My parents, cats, great dane, kelpie and goldfish are in Cairns, chillin' in the hallway holding tight in case evacuation becomes needed.

God doesn't hate us. This is all because he forgot to give us water for a few years. It's like backpay, so now the mistake has been noticed it's all coming in as a lump sum.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Ill have to check in on Pat Robertson to see what exactly God is so pissed about.
If only Jerry Falwell were still alive, hed know right away what group of Jesus hating unamericansAustrailians are causing this carnage.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 02, 2011, 06:31:32 AM
Ill have to check in on Pat Robertson to see what exactly God is so pissed about.
If only Jerry Falwell were still alive, hed know right away what group of Jesus hating unamericansAustrailians are causing this carnage.

Julian Assange.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on February 02, 2011, 06:55:34 AM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 02, 2011, 06:31:32 AM

Julian Assange.

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: GOD DAMN AUSTRALIAN TRAITOR  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Lies

Queensland is the land of the superstitious tribes people who prayed for rain and got it.

Actually, I think it's my fault, I think I pissed Roger off.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Rumckle

There was some guy in Australia a few weeks ago (around the time the Brisbane flooding started) saying that it was God's punishment for the Prime Minister asking for nuclear inspectors to be sent into to Israel (or some shit like that). I'll try and find the website again.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Rumckle on February 02, 2011, 12:33:43 PM
There was some guy in Australia a few weeks ago (around the time the Brisbane flooding started) saying that it was God's punishment for the Prime Minister asking for nuclear inspectors to be sent into to Israel (or some shit like that). I'll try and find the website again.

Please do that sounds amazing.  :lulz:

Lies

I am of the firm belief this is gods punishment for trying to censor video games.
Prove me wrong.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Adios

God is punishing you for sending Keith Urban to us.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on February 02, 2011, 11:59:52 AM
Queensland is the land of the superstitious tribes people who prayed for rain and got it.

Actually, I think it's my fault, I think I pissed Roger off.

Sorry, I've been busy fucking with Phoenix.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rumckle

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 02, 2011, 05:52:19 PM

It was the foreign minister asking for inspectors not the PM, but anyway:

QuoteThen at once I was reminded of Kevin Rudd speaking against Israel in Israel on 14th December 2010.  It is very interesting that Kevin Rudd is from QLD.  Is God trying to get our attention?  Yes,  I believe so.

Also the Lord said to us, " I will humble Australia and bring her down on her knees. As she has taken pride in my blessing, and man has taken the glory and not given it to Me".

Right now (12.30am - just after midnight) around 40 intercessors are crying out to the Lord and repenting on behalf of what Rudd has done against Israel. When I opened my email to write to you, I found the following email in my inbox and was amazed as to how God spoke to us about the same issue.

http://catchthefire.com.au/blog/2011/01/08/are-the-qld-floods-the-result-of-kevin-rudd-speaking-against-israel/
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nephew Twiddleton

And yet, God has done nothing to the various Arab countries that regularly denounces Israel.

I think it's funny that people think God would punish an entire state/territory for the actions of one person. Sure, it's not out of character for him, but the rationale seems a bit lacking.

/understatement
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Rumckle on February 03, 2011, 02:59:13 PM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 02, 2011, 05:52:19 PM

It was the foreign minister asking for inspectors not the PM, but anyway:

QuoteThen at once I was reminded of Kevin Rudd speaking against Israel in Israel on 14th December 2010.  It is very interesting that Kevin Rudd is from QLD.  Is God trying to get our attention?  Yes,  I believe so.

Also the Lord said to us, " I will humble Australia and bring her down on her knees. As she has taken pride in my blessing, and man has taken the glory and not given it to Me".

Right now (12.30am - just after midnight) around 40 intercessors are crying out to the Lord and repenting on behalf of what Rudd has done against Israel. When I opened my email to write to you, I found the following email in my inbox and was amazed as to how God spoke to us about the same issue.

http://catchthefire.com.au/blog/2011/01/08/are-the-qld-floods-the-result-of-kevin-rudd-speaking-against-israel/

Except God also punished him already, by taking the Prime Ministership away....
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on February 03, 2011, 03:10:00 PM
And yet, God has done nothing to the various Arab countries that regularly denounces Israel.

I think it's funny that people think God would punish an entire state/territory for the actions of one person. Sure, it's not out of character for him, but the rationale seems a bit lacking.

/understatement

What I never understood is how exactly people are supposed to decipher that its God. God is very picky about who he talks to and most of the time those people are already on the straight and narrow. So hes essentially throwing suffering at people in the blind hope that eventually they figure out what theyre doing wrong.