Magic is spelled without the fucking special K you fucking dingbats

Started by Don Coyote, January 27, 2011, 05:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

People are too hard on sigils. I mean, if your going to jerk-off you might as well pretend youre doing something productive.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

BadBeast

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 04, 2011, 12:56:49 AM
People are too hard on sigils. I mean, if your going to jerk-off you might as well pretend youre doing something productive.
What, in case you get caught?

(You said "Hard on")
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: BadBeast on February 04, 2011, 01:20:25 AM

(You said "Hard on")
No, its more a justification to yourself. Yeah I could be doing something useful like finding the cure for AIDS right now OR, I can do this:

CURE FOR AIDS

CURE FOR AIDS

CRFDS
^Rearrange and masturbate

Also,
lol Freud.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 04, 2011, 02:55:40 AM

(You said "Hard on")
No, its more a justification to yourself. Yeah I could be doing something useful like finding the cure for AIDS right now OR, I can do this:

CURE FOR AIDS

CURE FOR AIDS

CRFDS

Also,
lol Freud.
FOR AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!
:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

BadBeast

(You said "Hard on")

CURE FOR AIDS

CURE FOR AIDS

CRFDS

Also,
lol Freud.
Never felt any need for self justification.  

It's other people who don't get it that are the problem. What a man does in the privacy of his own pocket should be his own business!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: BadBeast on February 04, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
If you use gold to gild an article, the article can be described as being "Gilt".  Gilding Gilt is, indeed just a thin layer of Gold,  So Gilt Gold is the same as Gilded Gilt.  Neither are Gilled.
And no, the phrase "the guild of gilled gilt gild gold?" is not proper.  "Gild" is being used here as a verb, the wrong tense is being used, it should be  "gilded".  And you can't gild gold, that would be "Engoldening", and frankly, pointless. 

:potd:

Faust

(You said "Hard on")

CURE FOR AIDS

CURE FOR AIDS

CRFDS

Also,
lol Freud.
I suppose thats about as productive as the pink ribbon.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Triple Zero

(You said "Hard on")

CURE FOR AIDS

CURE FOR AIDS

CRFDS

Also,
lol Freud.

But won't that backfire? I thought sigils and your subconscious and stuff didn't understand negatives so it just means that you'll get AIDS from wanking without the joys of buttsex.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 04, 2011, 02:36:01 PM

(You said "Hard on")

CURE FOR AIDS

CURE FOR AIDS

CRFDS

Also,
lol Freud.

But won't that backfire? I thought sigils and your subconscious and stuff didn't understand negatives so it just means that you'll get AIDS from wanking without the joys of buttsex.

Dont think of it as AIDS, just think of it as weaponized semen.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BadBeast on February 04, 2011, 12:37:19 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on February 04, 2011, 12:00:22 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on February 03, 2011, 11:56:42 PM
A "Gilt" is a fresh run Atlantic Salmon. Which being a fish,
is "Gilled". Which sounds very like the word "Gild" which is the word "Guild" should have been.

(Sorry, my inner pedant is loose)

Wait... is gilt gold the same as gilded gilt and are they both gilled? Similarly, will you tell me whether it is proper to say the guild of gilled gilt gild gold?
If you use gold to gild an article, the article can be described as being "Gilt".  Gilding Gilt is, indeed just a thin layer of Gold,  So Gilt Gold is the same as Gilded Gilt.  Neither are Gilled.
And no, the phrase "the guild of gilled gilt gild gold?" is not proper.  "Gild" is being used here as a verb, the wrong tense is being used, it should be  "gilded".  And you can't gild gold, that would be "Engoldening", and frankly, pointless. 

:lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

GIGGLES

FUCK YOUR SHIT OP! SPECIAL K IS THE BEST DRUG OF ALL TIME! DEFINITELY MAGICAL!