News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Man sexually abuses 114 people

Started by Adios, February 01, 2011, 05:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on February 02, 2011, 03:52:42 AM
Over here in Australia, if you're suspected of doing some big crime, your name is all over the papers. It's the hypocrisy of it all that really gets to me.

What hypocrisy?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 02, 2011, 01:18:20 PM
In this case, while the man has confessed, it seems the court has not yet finished doing its thing, so I can imagine the name being withheld (even though in this case it's more a technicality than anything).

A confession is in itself not a conviction, for reasons that are self-evident to anyone who has dealt with cops in Chicago or LA, for example.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2011, 02:21:19 PM
A confession is in itself not a conviction, for reasons that are self-evident to anyone who has dealt with cops in Chicago or LA, for example.

Oh fuck yes. I posit that anyone who has dealt with Illinois State Police feels the same.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2011, 02:19:33 PM
Over here in Australia, if you're suspected of doing some big crime, your name is all over the papers. It's the hypocrisy of it all that really gets to me.

What hypocrisy?

All of it. All the damn mother fucking hypocrisy. If you can't SMELL it, if you can't BREATHE IT IN without wanting to TASTE IT, if you can't  LOOK AROUND and NOT WANT TO THROW STUFF, If you should give it a DONKEY, WHICH IS AN ASS, WHICH IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE THAT ARE THE SOURCE OF THE HYPOCRISY, THEN YOU MY FRIEND, JUST MIGHT BE a little bit blind and have wilfully excused it's existence,  AND YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR IS A TERRORIST FROM SOMALIA WHO USED TO EAT CHILDREN BUT NOW HE'S A PRIEST THAT CONVERTS PEOPLE TO CATHOLISISM, AND UNICORNS SHIT DOWN YOUR HERPES INFESTED LACABRE  while your dog tries to learn new tricks.

Further more,
People who are innocent, having their names published, and their reputation tainted even if they are found not guilty, for the rest of their lives, while those who are definitely guilty have the right to not be identified.

It's just Hypocracy, it's everywhere, if you question it's existence, I'm going to call you out on being a Hypocrite.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hot date with someone who isn't a hypocrite.
That's right, no-one.  

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lies on February 02, 2011, 02:32:33 PM

What hypocrisy?

All of it. All the damn mother fucking hypocrisy. If you can't SMELL it, if you can't BREATHE IT IN without wanting to TASTE IT, if you can't  LOOK AROUND and NOT WANT TO THROW STUFF, If you should give it a DONKEY, WHICH IS AN ASS, WHICH IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE THAT ARE THE SOURCE OF THE HYPOCRISY, THEN YOU MY FRIEND, JUST MIGHT BE a little bit blind and have wilfully excused it's existence,  AND YOUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR IS A TERRORIST FROM SOMALIA WHO USED TO EAT CHILDREN BUT NOW HE'S A PRIEST THAT CONVERTS PEOPLE TO CATHOLISISM, AND UNICORNS SHIT DOWN YOUR HERPES INFESTED LACABRE  while your dog tries to learn new tricks.

Further more,
People who are innocent, having their names published, and their reputation tainted even if they are found not guilty, for the rest of their lives, while those who are definitely guilty have the right to not be identified.

It's just Hypocracy, it's everywhere, if you question it's existence, I'm going to call you out on being a Hypocrite.

That's right, no-one.  

So...Hypocrisy is now defined as "Switzerland not doing things like Australia does."

Interesting.

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2011, 03:07:04 PM

What hypocrisy?

Further more,

That's right, no-one.  

So...Hypocrisy is now defined as "Switzerland not doing things like Australia does."

Interesting.

In Australia's defense, they did produce Julian Assange. Every country should have people like him. Even Switzerland.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 02, 2011, 03:07:04 PM

What hypocrisy?

Further more,

That's right, no-one.  

Interesting.

Now that you understand this fundamental truth, you will know why we're called the land from down under. 
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

BadBeast

Quote from: Regret on February 01, 2011, 09:36:03 PM
Because removing his privacy is a death sentence.
Do i need to explain why death sentences are a bad idea?
OK, fine. death is kinda hard to reverse if you fin out you made a mistake, so not killing people is a good general rule.
I'm all in favour of the death penalty for certain crimes, but only in cases where they are absolutely sure that the convicted person is guilty. In other cases where there is a bit of doubt, they could be given life imprisonment, and life should mean life.  :wink:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Reginald Ret

Quote from: BadBeast on February 03, 2011, 05:29:40 PM
OK, fine. death is kinda hard to reverse if you fin out you made a mistake, so not killing people is a good general rule.
I'm all in favour of the death penalty for certain crimes, but only in cases where they are absolutely sure that the convicted person is guilty. In other cases where there is a bit of doubt, they could be given life imprisonment, and life should mean life.  :wink:

If they weren't sure they wouldn't convict the person.
The problem arises from people's penchant for being certain of something that is untrue.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Adios

Quote from: Regret on February 03, 2011, 07:49:00 PM

If they weren't sure they wouldn't convict the person.
The problem arises from people's penchant for being certain of something that is untrue.

Innocent people go to jail all the time.

The Good Reverend Roger

If there's doubt, why is the person being convicted at all?

BadBeast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2011, 07:56:05 PM

If there's doubt, why is the person being convicted at all?
:mittens:   :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4