News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

HIGH SPEED CHICKEN FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Started by Bruno, February 05, 2011, 01:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

HANG ON YOU YOUR PANTS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU JERRY_FRANKSTER'S PATENTED RECIPE FOR

GRUEL WORLD®

EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME
POVERTY
FUEL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!®

1/2 CUP BARLEY
1/2 CUP OATS
1/2 CUP RICE
1/2 CUP FLAX SEED
2 CUP TOFU
3/4 TSP GARLIC POWDER
3 QUARTS OF WATER

GRIND UP THEM OATS, BARLEY AND RICE, AND COOK IN 3 QUARTS OF WATER FOR 45 MINUTES. WAIT UNTIL IT COOLS, AND GRIND THE FLAX SEEDS, AND ADD ALONG WITH THE GARLIC POWDER AND TOFU. BLEND THE SHIT OUT OF IT WITH A BLENDER OR SOMETHING!!!!!

SALT TO TASTE!!!    WOO!!!

DRINK THAT SHIT UP EVERY DAY FOR A FULL COMPLEMENT OF AMINO ACIDS, OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS, COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES, AND SOLUBLE FIBER.

DON'T FORGET YOUR DAILY MULTI-VITAMIN!!!

GUAREENTEED TO PROLONG STARVATION!!!!!®

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/recipe/1967028/2

Formerly something else...

Sir Squid Diddimus

Bruno

4 out of 5 Dickensian orphans agree; it's "Better Than Nothing!®"

Bruno

Eater of Clowns

I think it's a bad sign that I wondered what that which alcohol could be poured into it to make it tolerable.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Bruno

I'm working on a few batches of "ice gruel", at least one of them will have some brandy/bourbon/whiskey in it.

Nast

I don't think I'm a fan of mixed-grain gruels. To me they end up tasting like wet cardboard. I like it when it's just one grain and your additives compliment the flavor of it.

For example, there's atole which is made from corn flour. You can add chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and fresh fruits. They all go well with the sweetness of the corn.
And in the realm of savory porridge, there's Japanese okayu, which is made from rice and is delicious with pickled plum, sesame seeds, radish greens, or rice crackers.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."