Magic: The Gathering

Started by Phox, February 06, 2011, 11:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 15, 2011, 03:12:52 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 15, 2011, 03:10:40 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 15, 2011, 12:03:00 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 14, 2011, 09:11:08 PM
EoC, don't you realize?  The point of a game is to WIN, to reduce the person across the table from you to TEARS!

How DARE you think you should be having fun?

No EoC is on the correct motorcycle. He does what is fun for him, and doesn't give a shit that his way doesn't win. My friends on the other hand, do what they think is fun, AND THEN sulk, cry and/or quit because they lost.

That WAS sarcasm, actually.

I stopped playing mostly because I got sick of people whining if they lost... and even if they won, but didn't win RIGHT.

wait...wut?

whining because they didn't win the right way?

I have no words to describe the rage and wrath. Instead I am going to the nearest game store and gunning down everyone.

Seriously.  We had people who would gripe because, even though they won the game, their deck didn't perform like the wel-tuned machine it was SUPPOSED to be.  You know, that "random draw" thing would bite them in the ass.

Gunning down a game store won't solve the problem.  At least the stupid is at the table, not out on the streets.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on February 15, 2011, 03:26:04 AM

Seriously.  We had people who would gripe because, even though they won the game, their deck didn't perform like the wel-tuned machine it was SUPPOSED to be.  You know, that "random draw" thing would bite them in the ass.

Gunning down a game store won't solve the problem.  At least the stupid is at the table, not out on the streets.
Wow....just fucking wow. If your deck pulls off a win despite shitty performance that means you probably have a decent deck, know how to play and/or your opponent was a retard. 2 out of the 3 are good things. I just don't...even

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 15, 2011, 03:29:52 AM
Quote from: Luna on February 15, 2011, 03:26:04 AM

Wow....just fucking wow. If your deck pulls off a win despite shitty performance that means you probably have a decent deck, know how to play and/or your opponent was a retard. 2 out of the 3 are good things. I just don't...even

Like I said...  The stoopid is contained at the card table, not out where civilized people congregate.  This is a good thing.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."