4 (28.6%)
This one.
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

GIGGLES

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

themenniss

'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Icey

I think Parkour is a great force-amplifier for posterGASM. I need to learn.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

If you really do decide to learn parkour make sure not to overdo it. Just start with running and getting yourself into shape. Go slow and get the basics down solid - you need a solid foundation or you will end up with permanent injuries. One of my friends almost died attempting shit he wasn't ready for.

One day, you'll be awesome at it like I am:

^there was supposed to be a funny gif of a guy attempting parkour here.

Seriously though, it will fuck your shit up if you're not smart about it.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

themenniss

1. learn to roll damn it. rolling is important. it'll keep your knees in good nick.
2. get a mate to do it, or a few mates. if you don't have any mates that want to. make some more friends.
'I talk aloud to all those who listen. when nobody does, i talk aloud to myself.'