News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

GASM: Wimpout

Started by Dean, February 09, 2011, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I mean, fuck, we'll troll anyone.

EXCEPT Stormfront. It's forum suicide.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

You can be rational and still be wrong. I think it goes back to that RAW slogan "What the thinker thinks, the prover proves." --- you select the proof after you've arrived at the decision. A rational mind can justify anything.

-- Dean I do think you've got a good angle by leading with some misinformation so that they're not "primed" to resist you. It would be really cool if you came up with a magic bullet that instigated introspection and cut through to people's humanity and compassion. Worth a try at least, especially if you have fun arguing with racists. Let us know how it goes. But I'm guessing you're not going to find a ton of support here. While this is a pretty anti-racist community, I think a lot of us get hives from interacting with those shitbags. And as the people above me said, we really really really don't want people to bring the fight to our doorstep. Personally I'd rather fuck with 4chan than stormfront.

If people want to help Dean out, the best way is probably to PM him that you're interested. Then you cats can coordinate off-board.

Dean

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 09, 2011, 08:26:07 PM
I'm not saying don't troll them, I'm saying don't involve this site in any way, shape, or form. That includes hotlinking images from here, clicking links that will leave a referral trail, using screennames that will bring this site up if they are searched, etc.

I was pretty much considering that stuff as going without saying. A big point in this is that it shouldn't actually look in any way like it comes from somewhere else. I have a referral spoofer on firefox, moved this thread to a basically unreadable to outsiders room, and will definitely not hotlink to this site or mention discordianism in any way.

Quote from: Cramulus on February 09, 2011, 08:28:27 PM
While this is a pretty anti-racist community, I think a lot of us get hives from interacting with those shitbags.

Going on stormfront and chimpout makes me want to wash my computer and clear my history. I feel so dirty afterwards...

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 09, 2011, 06:23:14 PM
No trolling stormfront from PD.

This is not a rule because it's so buttfuckingly stupid an idea that it would be like making a rule that you can't stick your head in a meatgrinder. But don't do it.

Im going to have to agree with this, despite my earlier bravado.
In my past experience stormfronters dont just counter-attack their enemies, they invade and occupy. The stormspags that would come in here would set up shop and very likely never leave. Wed be on their shitlist forever, every noob would be suspected of being a stormspag(or poptart). Wed either have to adopt fascist moderation tactics or learn to live with them and their racist bullshit.

So in short, this isnt a good idea, if you REALLY want to do this dont do it from here.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dean on February 09, 2011, 08:33:14 PM
I'm not saying don't troll them, I'm saying don't involve this site in any way, shape, or form. That includes hotlinking images from here, clicking links that will leave a referral trail, using screennames that will bring this site up if they are searched, etc.

I was pretty much considering that stuff as going without saying. A big point in this is that it shouldn't actually look in any way like it comes from somewhere else. I have a referral spoofer on firefox, moved this thread to a basically unreadable to outsiders room, and will definitely not hotlink to this site or mention discordianism in any way.

While this is a pretty anti-racist community, I think a lot of us get hives from interacting with those shitbags.

Going on stormfront and chimpout makes me want to wash my computer and clear my history. I feel so dirty afterwards...

Then what's the point?

You aren't going to clean the river of shit by swimming in it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 09, 2011, 11:54:16 PM
Quote from: Dean on February 09, 2011, 08:33:14 PM

Then what's the point?

You aren't going to clean the river of shit by swimming in it.

**Insert retarded Heraclitean counter-argument here**
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Faust

Quote from: Dean on February 09, 2011, 08:20:44 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 09, 2011, 06:23:14 PM
No trolling stormfront from PD.

It's not trolling. It's trolling....WITH SCIENCE! :magick:

But really, this doesn't count as trolling in my mind. Advertising? Maybe. An unethical social psychology experiment? Perhaps. But not trolling.
Fucked company was wiped out by SF, and the one time SF was mentioned here, they knew and showed up within a week. I'll find the link later to show.
Sleepless nights at the chateau