News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Masterwork Monsters for Pathfinder

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 09, 2011, 07:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

QuoteWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

FUCK YOU YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME

I FUCKING FOUND THIS SHIT HIDING IN A DOC WITH ONLY SLIGHTLY RELATED MONSTERS  :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

The Dunsali Horror (Necrocraft) CR 7

XP 1,200
N Huge Undead

Quote from: Don Coyote on March 06, 2017, 05:59:06 PM
This was a CR +1 or 2 encounter in a room with doors smaller than the monster. It was in an already cleared room that only had some minor abandoned gear, that the party had booked it from after dicking around thinking they were safe and meeting a lower level boss. They left the Spire and went to another easier dungeon for a month in game and got upset that a powerful wizard, that they knew about, had made a new horror for them to deal with, that they didn't even need to deal with. By the by, the party defeated the monster with no casualties but a lot of whinging from the rogue who charged in first because he had the scout template and wanted his sneak attack dice. I mean, sure go ahead and charge into combat with an aware enemy two size categories larger than you obviously made of bones with your short swords.

The Dunsali Horror (Necrocraft) CR 7

XP 1,200
N Huge Undead
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60ft; Perception +0
Defense
AC 19, touch 9, flat-footed 18
hp 65 (10d8+20)
Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +7
Defensive Abilities DR 5/bludgeoning; Resist cold 5, undead immunities
Offense
Speed 40 ft., climb 40 ft.
Melee 4 claws +15 (1d8+10)
Statistics
Base Atk +7; CMB +19; CMD 29
Feats Toughness
Skills Climb +18, Stealth -8
SQ Construction Points 4 (2 extra attacks, climb speed, mostly skeleton)
Organization solitary
Treasure: 500 gp Onyx, Bracers of Armor +1, Amulet of Natural Armor +1, 125 lbs of brass wire

This monstrosity is a medley of fallen friends and foes. Its legs and four arms are bones and spider limbs held together by spider silk and brass wire. Its torso is an unholy amalgamation of moon spider thoraxes and bronze solder. Its lower jaw is the upper half of the fallen summoner Dun'sali meeting a collection of smaller goblin skulls. The ends of its four arms are clawed with spider mandibles. Black and green fire glow in the dozens of empty eye sockets.

OH WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! REALLY???

THIS IS COCKFICKINGASS

Bu🤠ns

In the spirit of this thread I found https://www.reddit.com/r/monsteraday/ may prompt some inspiration