News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

"Reagan" Documentary by HBO

Started by Jenne, February 10, 2011, 04:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1822382/

Damn.  I'm watching this.  And man, I didn't know how much I really hate Reagan and his fucking Voodoo Economics.

Fuck his dead corpse and his Ronny-econ.  The dude SUCKED when it came for compassion for the little guy and fully funding nothing but the military complex.  

ASSHOLE.

Next person who tells me he was the "greatest president EVAR" Imma punch inna face.  IN DA FACE.

:argh!:

Jenne

Oh holy shit.  ROSS PEROT gave money for the Iran Contra Affair?

NICE.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Jenne on February 10, 2011, 04:07:14 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1822382/

Damn.  I'm watching this.  And man, I didn't know how much I really hate Reagan and his fucking Voodoo Economics.

Fuck his dead corpse and his Ronny-econ.  The dude SUCKED when it came for compassion for the little guy and fully funding nothing but the military complex.  

ASSHOLE.

Next person who tells me he was the "greatest president EVAR" Imma punch inna face.  IN DA FACE.

:argh!:

Trickle Down economics is perhaps the biggest turd ever polished and put on a plate. Its almost beautiful the way that he convinced millions of lower middle class jesus freaks that giving the rich MORE money would somehow help them in the long run.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

Reagan raised taxes anyway.  He had Greenspan raise Social Security contributions as a stealth tax, and the government borrowed the money from itself to fund, well, Pentagon spending and stuff.

Juana

I need to go back to my high school's library and get a picture of the extremely creepy bronze bust of him (the complex was named after him). That bust's corn-like teeth have always bothered me.

Anyone who says he was the best president ever is totally ignorant.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Jenne

He was the one who took the deficit to such lofty levels!  And he GREW the government--all he did was slash the fucking funding for the poor, which he claimed were poor because they WANTED to be.

I just can't believe he's portrayed as this kindly father-type who is this bastion of Conservative BRILLIANT fucking thinking.  HE SUCKED when it came to the welfare and benefitting of the populace at large.  He only wanted to give the money to the rich and starve the poor.

Fuck that guy.  IDIOT, he was a total IDIOT.  Not some BRILLIANT fucking tactician. 

HE WAS AN INFORMANT TO THE CIA DURING THE MCCARTHY YEARS.

Again.  Fuck that guy.

LMNO

Indeed.

During the 2008 campaign, did anyone else immediately get red flags from Obama's claim that Reagan was one of his favorite presidents?

Jenne

Yeah, that was made a lot of recently on the Sunday talking bobblehead shows.

AFK

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 10, 2011, 05:39:39 PM
Indeed.

During the 2008 campaign, did anyone else immediately get red flags from Obama's claim that Reagan was one of his favorite presidents?

Yep.  He also stated agreement with Antonin Scalia on some SCOTUS case during the campaign.  I'm pretty sure it involved guns. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bruno

Whatchoo talkin bout, comrade?

He saved us from being hypmotized by those communist actors. If it weren't for him, we'd be all talking Russian and shit by now.
Formerly something else...