News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Oh god help me, I figured out how to make Crif Dogs at home

Started by navkat, February 11, 2011, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

What's more, it's Carnival season here right now. The entire Gulf Coast (Louisiana Purchase) region of Spanish-and-French Catholic influence takes a break from Catholic values from the Epiphany until midnight Ash Wednesday. Wait until after Mardi Gras day then eat with a bun in front of a Masjid wearing a burque and a yarmulke with reckless abandon.

Bonus points if you manage to get an abortion while you're doing it: hot dog goes in the mouth, fetus comes out the vag. Everybody wins!

Suu

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 16, 2011, 06:36:28 PM
Eating on a Friday won't get you into hell anymore with the Catholics.  Though some still do the no meat on Friday thing during lent.

Now the question is, do Ramadan and lent ever overlap?

Ramadan goes by a Lunar calendar, and it back tracks through the Gregorian months. It's in August now, then it will be July, then June...so possibly, but not for 20 years or so.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

navkat

Quote from: navkat: navkat of...navkat! on February 17, 2011, 12:44:58 AM
What's more, it's Carnival season here right now. The entire Gulf Coast (Louisiana Purchase) region of Spanish-and-French Catholic influence takes a break from Catholic values from the Epiphany until midnight Ash Wednesday. Wait until after Mardi Gras day then eat with a bun in front of a Masjid wearing a burque and a yarmulke with reckless abandon.

Bonus points if you manage to get an abortion while you're doing it: hot dog goes in the mouth, fetus comes out the vag. Everybody wins!

Wow. I fucking said this. LOL.

Cain

Sir Squid Diddimus