News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Aftermath of the MEANACE that is ROGER

Started by Cramulus, February 11, 2011, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sister Fracture

QuoteSister Fracture - Where did you learn how to treat radiation poisoning? Anyway, you came in just at the nick of time.

Oh, was that radiation poisoning? I thought people had just been out in the sun too long. That's what sun poisoning looks like HERE, anyway. I'm glad I could be of service, I'm always a fan of doing something METAL.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Don Coyote

Sister Fracture

I was assuming that this is a rebuttal to Cramulus is a SPAG thread.

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 11, 2011, 08:08:45 PM
>.>

What the hell did I miss?

Cramulus is trying to deflect attention away from his evil bastardry, by calling attention to a minor incident from a few days back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2011, 08:10:49 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on February 11, 2011, 08:08:45 PM
>.>

What the hell did I miss?

Cramulus is trying to deflect attention away from his evil bastardry, by calling attention to a minor incident from a few days back.

Minor?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Cramulus on February 11, 2011, 05:03:37 PM

Khara - if you hadn't looked up at just the right time, we'd all be pterodactyl food right now.

Oh thank goodness you think that was a warning, otherwise you might realize.....  oh wait, I WAS warning everyone.

Nothing to see here.

the Ghost of Yatto Past

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 11, 2011, 08:09:36 PM
I was assuming that this is a rebuttal to Cramulus is a SPAG thread.

you must consider mubarak here also the cameltoe

Cramulus

3 MILLION WELSH WOULD NOT CONSIDER THIS A "MINOR" INCIDENT

:hashishim:

(((btw - before anybody feels left out, the people I addressed upthread were the people who were online at the time)))

Luna

Quote from: Cramulus on February 11, 2011, 08:21:41 PM
(((btw - before anybody feels left out, the people I addressed upthread were the people who were online at the time)))

Kinda wondered how I'd made the list, actually.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cuddlefish

I feel left out, but that's okay, because I like being left out.

I keep telling myself that, but it doesn't stop the hurting.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cuddlefish on February 11, 2011, 09:47:50 PM

Cuddlefish - You performed your duty of "Guy We Forgot to Call Whilst Bringing Down Roger" admirably.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 11, 2011, 09:49:26 PM

Cuddlefish - You performed your duty of "Guy We Forgot to Call Whilst Bringing Down Roger" admirably.

And, hey, at least you didn't get any of the goo in your clothes.  I had to burn my best leather jacket.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 09:50:24 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 11, 2011, 09:49:26 PM

And, hey, at least you didn't get any of the goo in your clothes.  I had to burn my best leather jacket.

I told you not to touch that, but NOOOOOO, you had to be the heroine who took TGRR down.

TGRR,
Hires midgets to handle that shit when he goes to the can.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 09:50:24 PM
And, hey, at least you didn't get any of the goo in your clothes. 

Sure I did. It was just my own...  :fap:
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?