I AINT SCARED OF YOU FUCKERS

Started by Sister Fracture, February 11, 2011, 08:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 11, 2011, 10:01:37 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 11, 2011, 09:59:15 PM
Who wouldn't? 

Mister Happy, that's who.  :crankey:

I happen to have a use for a Castration Hammer.  (Gotta go over to the husband's house today to take care of some financial shit, and bitch him out, yet again, because he appears to have lost, somewhere in the house, my birth certificate, social security card, and the marriage license.  I am, to say the very least, unhappy, particularly given that the bimbo that he's banging is a known thief.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Well at least you know if she takes it, she's going to jail, and she's NOT coming back out.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Alty on February 12, 2011, 12:54:56 AM
1: Can your phone receive pictures?
2: CAN YOUR MEATHAMMAH REACH THE ARCTIC?

Yes and yes.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Commander

Meat Hammahs are my favorite kind of hammah.  Castration Hammahs...not so much.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Luna

Quote from: Suu on February 12, 2011, 02:38:35 PM
Well at least you know if she takes it, she's going to jail, and she's NOT coming back out.

And, mysteriously, the folder with all my ID in it reappears.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Commander on February 12, 2011, 04:12:27 PM
Meat Hammahs are my favorite kind of hammah.  Castration Hammahs...not so much.

The Commander
DIA

WTF?

Welcome back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Scytale Anasûrimbor

phones are for the weak.

i shall PM you until you die of a ruptured inbox.

*wears hammer-proof cup just in case*

uninspired sig is uninspired

Sister Fracture

EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR ONE PERSON (AN UNKNOWN CHICK) IS A FUCKING SCAREDY CAT.

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

The Commander

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 12, 2011, 06:58:20 PM

WTF?

Welcome back.

Thank you Rev.  I was on a sabbatical...I think.  It's hard to remember, wot with all the brain surgery.

What did I miss?
The Commander
DIA

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Commander on February 17, 2011, 03:58:03 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 12, 2011, 06:58:20 PM

WTF?

Welcome back.

Thank you Rev.  I was on a sabbatical...I think.  It's hard to remember, wot with all the brain surgery.

What did I miss?

A bunch of really good rants, a comic, a couple of books, and an album.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 13, 2011, 12:40:01 AM

What was that area code?   :lulz:

The Commander

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 17, 2011, 04:00:15 PM

A bunch of really good rants, a comic, a couple of books, and an album.

Golly, all on your lonesome?  What did everyone else do?  Perhaps I should go on sabbatical more often, you guys are more productive when I am absent. 

Was there lots of eating of pie?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Khara on February 17, 2011, 04:22:45 PM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 13, 2011, 12:40:01 AM

What was that area code?   :lulz:

WAS IT YUO?!

Dysfunctional Cunt