News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

More Proofs of the Conspiracy

Started by Prelate Diogenes Shandor, February 11, 2011, 11:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

These just came to my attention

Insider Confirmation that FOX News just makes shit up

Bank Of America conspires to sabotage WikiLeaks

pass it on.

(edit: fixed your link cause I'm that nice)
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Cain

It's legit.  Salon and others are covering this as well.  If it weren't so fucking amateurish (they thought they could threaten Glenn Greenwald to fall into line if his legitimacy as a serious mainstream blogger was somehow made uncertain - have they even read the man's columns?) it would be frightening.

Requia ☣

The CEO of one of the HBGarys (there are two for some reason) in this was apparently also convinced that Anonymous was '30 or 40 people tops', and a lot of zombies.  Pretty much everything they've done is just mind bogglingly stupid.  Starting with getting involved without running a full security audit on their systems first.  Apparently the email systems *had* to be secure though, cause the freaking CEO was the server admin.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 12, 2011, 04:18:33 PM
The CEO of one of the HBGarys (there are two for some reason) in this was apparently also convinced that Anonymous was '30 or 40 people tops', and a lot of zombies.  Pretty much everything they've done is just mind bogglingly stupid.  Starting with getting involved without running a full security audit on their systems first.  Apparently the email systems *had* to be secure though, cause the freaking CEO was the server admin.

This makes me happy.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

I have been laughing for days now about this Roger.  Days.

I think my parents are close to calling for the nice men in white coats. :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.