News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Re-elect Bush in 2004!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 31, 2004, 10:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCLet me know. Maybe I should join yous. I have Fuck All to do when I get back to Chicago anyway. (But I have to tell you , Des Moines is fucking crazily open to mindfucking. Gods, today was satisfying.....) Tomorrow...heh. We'll see.

Maybe you should.

You have my number, and I have tha booze.

Aww Yeeeah! Sounds like a plan. Just give a few days to get back to the Windy Fart City...plus I am drunker than a tequila worm at present (and probably shouldn't be in this hotel office room right now...but open doors is open doors, as I like to say....) ahem....well, I'll buzz you when I return to the smoke around monday evening....
Gods, this place is fucking spectacular for pranks...heh. wait they see what I did the the parking garage across the street....candy from a baby...well...it's time to go sleep.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSC
Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCLet me know. Maybe I should join yous. I have Fuck All to do when I get back to Chicago anyway. (But I have to tell you , Des Moines is fucking crazily open to mindfucking. Gods, today was satisfying.....) Tomorrow...heh. We'll see.

Maybe you should.

You have my number, and I have tha booze.

Aww Yeeeah! Sounds like a plan. Just give a few days to get back to the Windy Fart City...plus I am drunker than a tequila worm at present (and probably shouldn't be in this hotel office room right now...but open doors is open doors, as I like to say....) ahem....well, I'll buzz you when I return to the smoke around monday evening....
Gods, this place is fucking spectacular for pranks...heh. wait they see what I did the the parking garage across the street....candy from a baby...well...it's time to go sleep.

Monday NIGHT.  I work until 12AM.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Donkeyotay

Me friend works at a print shop and can make us up some new signs :twisted:  One of my ideas was

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....
WHAT"S THE DIFFERENCE ANYWAYS?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DonkeyotayMe friend works at a print shop and can make us up some new signs :twisted:  One of my ideas was

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....

Bush/Cheney 2004:
The last election you'll ever need.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: DonkeyotayMe friend works at a print shop and can make us up some new signs :twisted:  One of my ideas was

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....

Bush/Cheney 2004:

Let's not elect them again. We still know what the results will be.

The Good Reverend Roger

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....

Bush/Cheney 2004:

Whattaya mean, "again"? :lol:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....

Bush/Cheney 2004:

Whattaya mean, "again"? :lol:

I mispoke. I meant ' we didn't elect them the last time, so...again, let's noy elect them.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: ainiWhere's the heir to the throne of Emperor Norton when we need him or her?

aini

Right here.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Revered Son Eric
Quote from: ainiWhere's the heir to the throne of Emperor Norton when we need him or her?

aini

Right here.

Sounds like an idea that will work,

Except...
I already voted for Bella.

gnimbley

Trollax

Quote from: gnimbley

At least lil' caligula hasn't tried to have his way with his mother yet...

Trollax

EDIT: anyone want a book called: 'the mind of bush?' might make for interesting reading... It was at this used bookstore in beaumont street if I get a response in the next few hours I'll pick it up and send it off to whomever wants it.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....
Skull & Bones 2004
this time there is no lesser of two evils.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Psymoon

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....
Skull & Bones 2004

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Psymoon

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....
Skull & Bones 2004

Three nudges less gay than Sir Elton John.