I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Re-elect Bush in 2004!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 31, 2004, 10:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnimbley

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Psymoon
Quote from: DonkeyotayMe friend works at a print shop and can make us up some new signs :twisted:  One of my ideas was

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....
WHAT"S THE DIFFERENCE ANYWAYS?
Skull & Bones 2004
this time there is no lesser of two evils.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=32266&stc=1

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access
      administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: gnimbley
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Psymoon
Quote from: DonkeyotayMe friend works at a print shop and can make us up some new signs :twisted:  One of my ideas was

BUSH & KERRY
                  IN '04....
WHAT"S THE DIFFERENCE ANYWAYS?
Skull & Bones 2004
this time there is no lesser of two evils.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=32266&stc=1

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.

2. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access
      administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Short version:  Do Never.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

gnimbley. ocg

Want to Vote for President of the US even if you don't live here.

http://www.technicola.com/globalvote2004/

You have to give a real email address or your vote doesn't count.
I tried giving GWB's email address. If they click on it he will have
voted for the Green Party.  :P

Bella is not on the ballot.  :x

All the candidates are white males. Note a pattern?