News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Barkley, Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden

Started by President Television, February 14, 2011, 01:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1cOvZ3nS8
I love this game and I haven't even played it yet. CHAAAAAAOOOOOOOS DUNK!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cain

I'd give my every last neo-shekel for a copy of this game.

President Television

Quote from: Cain on February 14, 2011, 02:09:07 PM
I'd give my every last neo-shekel for a copy of this game.

It's freeware! :D
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Shatterbrain

This is the best JRPG of all time. OF ALL TIME!

I was moved passion, to tears, by the depth of its' brilliant, dramatic, Shakespearean plot. But most of all, it made me realize how much my  life is like a B-Ball--constantly on the up and down...being passed between fickle divine entities...and that sometimes, all you have to do is shut up and jam.
"Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." -Friedrich Nietzsche

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Shatterbrain on March 16, 2011, 03:48:14 PM
This is the best JRPG of all time. OF ALL TIME!

I was moved passion, to tears, by the depth of its' brilliant, dramatic, Shakespearean plot. But most of all, it made me realize how much my  life is like a B-Ball--constantly on the up and down...being passed between fickle divine entities...and that sometimes, all you have to do is shut up and jam.

LMNO has had some things to say about that.

But he's a brutal monster who isn't to be trusted, so take it for what it's worth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

That reminds me... Does anyone know the difference between jelly and jam?

Cain

Requia ☣

Jelly and jam have different texture (at least as marketed here).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 16, 2011, 04:37:01 PM

Lumps.

No, really.

Jelly is made with fruit juice, jam uses whole fruit bits.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

"YOU CAN'T JELLY YOUR DICK INTO SOMEONE'S ASS."
            \
:judge:

Requia ☣

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on March 16, 2011, 05:08:41 PM
"YOU CAN'T JELLY YOUR DICK INTO SOMEONE'S ASS."
            \
:judge:

Nonsense:

Pope Pixie Pickle

i wouldnt use warming lube myself, but, hey, takes all sorts :lulz:

Requia ☣

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on March 16, 2011, 05:08:29 PM

Lumps.

No, really.

This is accurate, and also while jam uses the whole fruit, it is technically supposed to be pureed, and the chunky stuff is supposed to be "preserves", but somehow most jam in the US is actually preserves.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Nigel on March 21, 2011, 08:39:06 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 16, 2011, 05:08:29 PM

Lumps.

No, really.

This is accurate, and also while jam uses the whole fruit, it is technically supposed to be pureed, and the chunky stuff is supposed to be "preserves", but somehow most jam in the US is actually preserves.

Rubbish.

Jelly is what you foreigners inexplicably call jello, and jam is a spread.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.