News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

New England Memorial Day Meetup 2011 - Roll Call

Started by Cramulus, February 07, 2011, 02:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Once I'm sure that Capitalism Points have been deposited into my Cyberspace Piggy Bank, I'll PayPal you the funds, Cram.

*glances upthread* $70 for both nights, got it.

Richter

I'm cool with people using floorspace wherever I'm occupying room. I'm keeping the bed though, and please leave a clear path to the john.  I have been known to snore.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Floor space in my room will also be available.
Just know:
I have a weird sleeping disorder, don't ask, you'll find out
Mr Squid snores REAL BAD (i mean bad. doesn't help my sleeping AT ALL)

Also- Cram, would you like your money via paypal or can I hand you a wad of cash when I get there?

Cramulus

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on February 16, 2011, 05:23:14 PM
Also- Cram, would you like your money via paypal or can I hand you a wad of cash when I get there?

Either is fine!

Suu

I have no problems with people on the floor. Just remember that I can have snore wars with Mr. Squid, that is, until this country seems fit to give me health insurance so I can have my adenoids removed and the scar tissue on my tonsils scraped off.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Quote from: Cramulus on February 15, 2011, 05:28:06 PM
So here's what we have to work out:

Who is definitely in? I think the Stage Coach Inn can sleep 10 - probably 12 if people don't mind doing the couch or sleeping bag thing.

Here's the definite list, coupled by bedroom

1. Me
2. ??? (probably eve or cainad, but I am reserving the possibility that I may bring a lady friend?)

3. Squid
4. Mr. Squid

5. Richter
6. Suu

7. Schwarzwälderkirschtorte
8. Triple Zero

9. Ratatosk
10. Sjaante

11 Luna
12 Cuttleface
13 Cainad

IT IS TOTALLY COOL if more people want to come - but we'll have to get rooms at Captain Grant's. They list their Spring Rates as $89 to $159 ( if you split it, that's still pretty cheap for a hotel room) - there's a chance we can sweet talk them into the cheap side of that since we're renting the entire Stagecoach Inn..

HAY I finally passed my intro period at work (yesterday) and can actually request time off. So I'll get on that, and maybe steal that ??? spot with Cram? Wishful thinking?

I also have a few surprisingly comfortable air mattresses for floor people. Or possibly myself, depending on how that all works out/if Cram wants to bring a lady friend (or a Cainad).
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

I also have a queen sized double high air mattress I can bring. Shit, I'll sleep on it myself.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Random note: Thistrip falls on a Discordian Holy Week. Check it out:

Saturday, May 21st
Discordian Holyday: (Sweetmorn 68 Discord): Mal-2mas: Celebrating the Birth of Malaclypse the Younger on this day in 3107 YOLD (1941 AD).

Monday, May 23rd
Discordian Holyday: 5/23. This is significant for some reason, but there are no plans.

Thusrday, May 26th
Discordian Holyday: Discoeye.

Tuesday, May 31st
Discordian Holydays: Gulikday, Syaday

Jasper

QuoteMonday, May 23rd
Discordian Holyday: 5/23. This is significant for some reason, but there are no plans.

Apt.  :lol: 

Cramulus

Okay... just got off the phone with the hotel

They said that we can check in at any time. :)

They said that check-OUT time is 11 AM, strict. So we'll have to do all our memorial day grilling on Sunday.

And when I booked reservations they forgot to mention Tax. So the cost of the hotel is actually $784, not $700.

Luna

Quote from: Cramulus on February 22, 2011, 09:04:10 PM

They said that check-OUT time is 11 AM, strict. So we'll have to do all our memorial day grilling on Sunday.

And when I booked reservations they forgot to mention Tax. So the cost of the hotel is actually $784, not $700.

Let those of us who already sent cash know if you need another hit through PayPal, or how much to fling at you once we're there.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 22, 2011, 09:07:38 PM

Let those of us who already sent cash know if you need another hit through PayPal, or how much to fling at you once we're there.

Or just make the latecomers who decide last minute to go pay the difference, plus interest in beer, compounded hourly.

-Suu
Capitalisms!

Luna

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 22, 2011, 09:14:45 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 22, 2011, 09:07:38 PM

Or just make the latecomers who decide last minute to go pay the difference, plus interest in beer, compounded hourly.

-Suu
Capitalisms!

Compounded hourly?  Between now and Memorial Day?

I dunno if I can drink my share of that much...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."