News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Fuckers, this is from TGRR.

Started by Adios, February 17, 2011, 04:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 18, 2011, 06:24:23 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 18, 2011, 01:49:54 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 18, 2011, 01:46:38 PM
Ugh, my daughter tortures me with her, and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna.

I wouldn't sink so far as Miley Cyrus.

Taylor Swift actually has a good voice... and a shitton of "you're a lying, cheating bastard" and "I'm better off without you" songs. 

Officially I hate the fuck out of you now. Both of them make me want to destroy every radio ever made with a dull axe.

Hate away.  My taste in music changes fairly quickly, and I'm not in the house to torture him any more, so I'll move on to something else.  Tossing on a playlist of "fuck you, bastard" songs was subtle, but effective.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

No, it was probably just that he couldn't stand Taylor Swift. The actual "content" of her songs is a moot point.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 18, 2011, 07:44:30 PM
No, it was probably just that he couldn't stand Taylor Swift. The actual "content" of her songs is a moot point.

Exactly. Her voice makes me want to kill.

Luna

Certainly possible.  I spent too many years NOT listening to what I wanted to hear because he bitched that he didn't like it, though, so I honestly don't give a fuck any more who does or doesn't like whatever I happen to be playing, whether it's Taylor Swift, Dead Can Dance, or Dropkick Murphys.  

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

Those would all be deal-breakers for me on an individual basis. Put them on the same playlist... :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 18, 2011, 07:52:18 PM
Those would all be deal-breakers for me on an individual basis. Put them on the same playlist... :lulz:

:lulz:

navkat

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 18, 2011, 01:37:24 PM
I have to keep the poetry and puns separated.  It just feels weird having them in the same persona. 

The fact that I completely understand this is one of the reasons I know I'm in good company.

Luna

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 18, 2011, 07:52:18 PM

Nothing wrong with different tastes.  Hell, your taste in music might make me want to run screaming from the room...  or I might just enjoy it.  I've found at least SOMETHING I liked hearing from just about any band out there. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Charley Brown on February 18, 2011, 07:46:13 PM

Exactly. Her voice makes me want to kill.

Nothing like a Pennsylvania spag laying on a Georgia accent with a trowel.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Coyote is amused.

You are all his alts.

Phox