News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Fuckers, this is from TGRR.

Started by Adios, February 17, 2011, 04:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: navkat on February 17, 2011, 09:59:48 PM
I just naturally assumed that all you fuckers have alts. This IS a forum about mayhem and discord, after all.

Correction, we ARE all alts. Including you.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 18, 2011, 12:24:26 PM
I just naturally assumed that all you fuckers have alts. This IS a forum about mayhem and discord, after all.

Correction, we ARE all alts. Including you.

Alts of Daruko?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

LMNO

AFK

I have to keep the poetry and puns separated.  It just feels weird having them in the same persona. 

Rod Stewart is to deal with my intense dislike for Rod Stewart.  Something, by the way, my wife tortures me with quite a bit. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I assume she does it in self defense.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 18, 2011, 01:38:40 PM
I assume she does it in self defense.

Wonderful bit of passive aggressive behavior.

Me, I used Taylor Swift on mine.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Ugh, my daughter tortures me with her, and Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montanna.

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 18, 2011, 01:46:38 PM

I wouldn't sink so far as Miley Cyrus.

Taylor Swift actually has a good voice... and a shitton of "you're a lying, cheating bastard" and "I'm better off without you" songs. 

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cramulus

There used to be a lot of really sneaky alt behavior on this board, luckily that's over.

As it stands, if an alt doesn't do something really hilarious in his first post, people pretty much lose their shit.

Luna

I got a private message less than two weeks after I started posting asking (very politely) if I was an alt.

AFK

We all know that Luna is code for Luke.  ;)

Triple Zero

Yeaaaah, a whole string of regurgitated unoriginal unfunny jokes about alts dicking up the discussion! Good thing they aren't puns or it'd be annoying, right? :kingmeh:

Anyway.

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 17, 2011, 07:18:26 PM
I tend to ban them as they are made known to me unless the account holder has cleared the alt with an admin or it's a well-known one (like Enrico or Rod Stewart). I've got no problem with you using both accounts, I only banned the Dok Howl account originally because I thought you were done with it for good.

When did we change the rule from outing to banning alts?

I'm sure that when we made the rules, it was we'd just out the alts that were either non-funny or not-well-known.

We'd only BAN known alts if they were made by people that were originally banned for other reasons.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Luna on February 18, 2011, 01:49:54 PM

Taylor Swift actually has a good voice... and a shitton of "you're a lying, cheating bastard" and "I'm better off without you" songs. 

Taylor Swift sounds like she's singing with a cheesegrater in my ears. Her voice would be better if somebody lit her larynx on fire.

Frankly, I'm not surprised she gets cheated on and dumped all the time.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 18, 2011, 03:21:18 PM
Yeaaaah, a whole string of regurgitated unoriginal unfunny jokes about alts dicking up the discussion! Good thing they aren't puns or it'd be annoying, right? :kingmeh:

Anyway.

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 17, 2011, 07:18:26 PM
I tend to ban them as they are made known to me unless the account holder has cleared the alt with an admin or it's a well-known one (like Enrico or Rod Stewart). I've got no problem with you using both accounts, I only banned the Dok Howl account originally because I thought you were done with it for good.

When did we change the rule from outing to banning alts?

I'm sure that when we made the rules, it was we'd just out the alts that were either non-funny or not-well-known.

We'd only BAN known alts if they were made by people that were originally banned for other reasons.

Actually, the very nature of the OP (and thus the discussion) was ABOUT alts.

As for your other question...

I don't remember (or care much) but I'm sure it was done capriciously.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Luna on February 18, 2011, 01:49:54 PM

Officially I hate the fuck out of you now. Both of them make me want to destroy every radio ever made with a dull axe.