News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Auntie Arwen's Spices

Started by Suu, February 17, 2011, 08:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 17, 2011, 08:33:47 PM
What could be better for those days when I wake up around 11:00 AM just as the morning shade and breeze gives way to the hellish heat*? A short walk up the hill and delicious, delicious coffee awaits.

*Note: Yes that is me bragging about my awesome camping spot ;-)

Also, Luna, you is SCA too? Oh dear...

Ayup, that's how I met Richter and Suu.  And I'll put my awesome camping spot up against yours any day of the week.   :wink:  
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 17, 2011, 08:35:44 PM
Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 17, 2011, 08:20:38 PM
Well technically it's Suileiman's (he works at Your Inner Vagabond at Pennsic), but still...I'm going to be sending her an email seeing if she has it in stock, it's not listed on her site right now.

What could be better for those days when I wake up around 11:00 AM just as the morning shade and breeze gives way to the hellish heat*? A short walk up the hill and delicious, delicious coffee awaits.

I do envy your spot.............Unless the lake floods.

Shhhhh, no one is supposed to think about that!!! ;-)

After the deluge of 2005 we learned the art of making trenches! Then you only have to worry about surprises at the end after you've filled in the trenches (like this last year). Dropping a tent in standing water was, less than fun.

But, we always have room for more people ;-)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Luna on February 17, 2011, 08:36:54 PM

Ayup, that's how I met Richter and Suu.  And I'll put my awesome camping spot up against yours any day of the week.   :wink:  

Hehehe, is that right? Whats your camp?  :)

Suu

I'm going to be camping with Riverkeep this year (where Luna camps) near the battlefield and merchants, though our last location WAS great. I just refuse to camp up on the B Blocks.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 17, 2011, 08:39:16 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 17, 2011, 08:36:54 PM

Hehehe, is that right? Whats your camp?  :)

That one camp we walked to 2 years ago that wasn't mine and we all sorta fell asleep.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Heh.  I remember the deluge.

Walking around the Serengeti, looking at camps shin-deep in water, and people trying to figure how to get their tents packed up and home.

(OUR site was, aside from the mudslide* at the gate, reasonably dry.)

*Literally.  The boys stripped down to their shorts and were taking running starts to slide through the mud.  The ladies were kicked back in camp chairs drinking mudslides.  Good times.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

We need to hang out more this year, Rat!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Ah nice!

We used to be up by the battlefield and merchants, but bribed our way to a lakeside/shady spot on Willow Point. The biggest disadvantage is that I sleep in and miss things like Opening Ceremony... in our old spot, we were all rolled out of our ovens tents by 8 or 9 AM ;-)

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 17, 2011, 08:46:14 PM

Yes! We should!! We should definately plan to do a feast night down at Tirnewydd camp!

Also, it is Pennsic XXXX, it would be fun to get a hoard of Discordians to show up for the party :)

Suu

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 17, 2011, 08:51:20 PM
Ah nice!

We used to be up by the battlefield and merchants, but bribed our way to a lakeside/shady spot on Willow Point. The biggest disadvantage is that I sleep in and miss things like Opening Ceremony... in our old spot, we were all rolled out of our ovens tents by 8 or 9 AM ;-)

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 17, 2011, 08:46:14 PM

Yes! We should!! We should definately plan to do a feast night down at Tirnewydd camp!

Also, it is Pennsic XXXX, it would be fun to get a hoard of Discordians to show up for the party :)

Just keep me posted, dude!

Luna

Say when and where, and I'm there.  And, remember, it's Pennsic XL this year.  ;D

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Luna on February 17, 2011, 08:55:30 PM

Say when and where, and I'm there.  And, remember, it's Pennsic XL this year.  ;D

Silly Romans!!!

I'll talk with Sjaantze tonight and figure out when we should plan it. Gonna be there for both weeks or just war week?

Suu

I really want to go for Land Grab, but my ride is dependent on others. I do already have both weeks off, just in case.

Luna

I have requested both weeks off, haven't heard back from the boss, yet.  (Note, I HAVE, in the past, quit jobs to go to Pennsic when denied the time off.)  Plans will flex.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Whoo Hoo!! Sounds like a two week party!

Luna

Quote from: Ratatosk on February 17, 2011, 09:10:58 PM
Whoo Hoo!! Sounds like a two week party!

Isn't that sort of the definition of Pennsic?