News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

CONTEST: CAPTION THIS PICTURE!

Started by East Coast Hustle, February 23, 2011, 02:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

Pictured Above: New exhibit unveiled at the local Museum of Modern Art.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

navkat

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Adios

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on February 23, 2011, 02:18:25 AM

Yes, the guy has a dildo as well, but is is packed away for safe keeping. See the hunched shoulders?

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Suu

I keep looking at the girl in the middle and thinking it's Jenne.  :eek:

And the girl at the end looks like she wants to eat the dildo.

And ECH...looks perfectly normal.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 23, 2011, 09:50:47 PM
Quote from: navkat on February 23, 2011, 08:35:06 PM

:mittens:

Makes a pretty good PSA IMO. I hope ECH lets Cram post it at Elementary Schools--even if I don't win, if I've managed to steer just one tiny mind away from teh Maths, I've still won.

:)

East Coast Hustle

It's a tie between Navkat and PopeTom. I'll have to think on this for a minute, it might be that I have to make two mailings.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

So what exactly WAS this event? And what are you dancing to?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.