News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Congressman asked: 'Who is going to shoot Obama?'

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 25, 2011, 06:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 01, 2011, 05:49:40 PM
I saw a SS agent in person once.  Freaked me the fuck out.  They're like golems.  Of scowliness.

They just need a hug.   :)
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

You first.  I'm quite attached to my arms, in more ways than one.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 01, 2011, 05:49:40 PM
I saw a SS agent in person once.  Freaked me the fuck out.  They're like golems.  Of scowliness.
I may have seen a few, but I'm not sure. When the protection of former Presidents was shortened to ten years after they left office, did the change apply to presidents who had already left office? Because I'm not sure if the folks I saw were Carter's bodyguards or actual Secret Service, but I have seen Jimmy Carter in person.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)