News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

This is why I wish the humans would all drown themselves.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 27, 2011, 01:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

And here's one who is getting the fuck off the planet,

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hover Cat on February 27, 2011, 03:09:32 AM
:x

You'll never know how that happened, same as I won't ever know how Dom broke both legs using the toaster.

And you know what?  I don't want to know.  I'm perfectly happy living in sheer ignorance on subjects like this.  It's more pleasant that way, you know...If you don't look directly at the stupid, it can't damage your brain.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2011, 03:11:45 AM

You'll never know how that happened, same as I won't ever know how Dom broke both legs using the toaster.

And you know what?  I don't want to know.  I'm perfectly happy living in sheer ignorance on subjects like this.  It's more pleasant that way, you know...If you don't look directly at the stupid, it can't damage your brain.

It's not even like he just fractured them, it was a CLEAN BREAK. Well, two. You know what I mean...

Cannot fathom it.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Sister Fracture on February 27, 2011, 03:41:36 AM

It's not even like he just fractured them, it was a CLEAN BREAK. Well, two. You know what I mean...

Cannot fathom it.

When did this happen?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 27, 2011, 04:22:37 AM

Cannot fathom it.

When did this happen?

At about 2:30 this afternoon.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

Sister Fracture

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2011, 04:26:21 AM
Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 27, 2011, 04:22:37 AM

Cannot fathom it.

When did this happen?

At about 2:30 this afternoon.

Yes.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North Endâ„¢

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Eater of Clowns

Cannot fathom it.

I hear the convulsions can be pretty violent when an electric shock is delivered directly to the penis.

I'd recommend against eating anything toasted in that for a while.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Shub-Crackerath

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSujBG0b0LHtaOwX9J8ToOfngO3wgXV9UlYjFOAxZZv_3JqLVwocQ <<<< Linked for the sake of those at work

If any of the pictures on this post are anyting to go by, then Roger mate, you really don't need to worry about them drowning themselves. Nine times out of ten they'll probably end their own lives in a far more interesting way than drowning.

But i definitely feel the sentiment, sometimes.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Shub-Crackerath

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 27, 2011, 03:23:51 PM
Shub.  What the fuck.

I know, that top one scared the shit out of me. I hope to Christ it's a set up. Either way i feel it demonstrates undesirable qualities in the genes of those participating.

BadBeast

Quote from: Shub-Crackerath on February 27, 2011, 03:45:51 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 27, 2011, 03:23:51 PM
Shub.  What the fuck.

I know, that top one scared the shit out of me. I hope to Christ it's a set up. Either way i feel it demonstrates undesirable qualities in the genes of those participating.
Or at least, it demonstrates undesirable qualities in 50% of the people involved. I think the other 50% is actually dead.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

*GrumpButt*